38

So I realized that j deleted this entire part so yay....

ALEXIS POV**

I slept in dads bed last night since it was such a rough night. Hayes also slept with me in a friendly way since I was so zonked out and quite frightened by seeing such a mad shawn.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen. Only to see cam... great..

Cam was so mad at me because i ratted on him and that shawn had yelled at him. considering they were the same age, but him feel stupid.

He looked at me in the eyes and said "Alexis.." but more of a scoff. I just looked him. I am NOT starting anything.

After noon**

All of the guys had left me home with cameron which was the worst possible idea I have ever heard of.

Cameron wouldn't stop staring at me, his eyes were like daggers in my back.

"I hate you." he mumbled.

"Tell me something I don't know" I replied.

"What the fuck did you just say?"he said getting angry. I was getting nervous.

"You heard me. I know you hate me." I said. He cocked his eyebrow at me.

He slapped me.

"Don't think I fucking hate you" he yelled.

"Then why the hell did you just slap me" I yelled back.

He slapped me again.

"Don't fucking swear! You are 16. Clean up your act!" He screamed.

"I can do what ever the fuck I want" i said.

He slapped me again. Anger issues much?? I think so. I ran up to my room as fast as I could and hit under my bed. I really need the guys.

I quickly sent the guys a picture of my cheek and texted them to get back immediately and help me.

My phone started ringing and it was sammy.

"Alexis..what's going on." He asked with a worried tone.

"Cameron." I said. Geez. Was a really crying? I didn't even notice. Haha.

"We are all on our way. Look your self in your room." He said.

"Please, hurry" I cried. I was actually getting more scared. Because 1. I basically asked for the situation.
2. Cameron is really powerful. Curse my big mouth.

I heard knocking on my door. I just stayed under my bed. He was gonna kill me.
I asked for this, didn't i? Haha. Go me.

"ALEXIS! Let me in" he said with some sympathy but still yelling.

I heard a door burst open but it wasn't mine. I'm pretty sure it was the guys down stairs. Hopefully..