19

We were all back inside now, I was about to head to my so called took "SHAWNS ROOM" when I heard shouting.

"I told you, stay away from her, she's mine!" I think Gilinsky said.

"No! I've known her for so long! I've always liked her! She IS MINE" evan yelled.

I couldn't take it anymore when I heard the sound of bones being cracked, Evans knuckles. He did this right before he was usually about to punch.

I ran in the room in front of Jack. And then bam, it hit me.

Evans fist that is.

*********>>>>><<<<**********

I didn't cry but it really hurt. I showed no emotions as my eyes were getting watery but that's all they do, nothing actually comes out.

I walked out of the room and went into Jack Johnson's room as I shut the door and looked it behind me. They wouldn't guess me to be in here.

I sat on the bed, look at my nose in the mirror. It was running with some blood and I might have broken it but it didn't really matter.

"babe what the hell happened" Johnson frowned at me.

"Sorry I didn't know you were in here, sorry Jack." I said looking at him, letting the blood run.

"We gotta get you cleaned up okay?" JJ said rubbing my arm.

"Don't let anyone know you know about this, or that I was even here" I said.

He nodded and proceeded me into his bathroom, getting me a wet towel.

"Head back" he said.

I tilted my head towards the wall as he pinched my nose, and wipes up all the blood.
It stung a little bit.

"That's gonna be a bruiser" he laughed.

"Tell me about it" I joked.

"How about we go get this checked out, just in case? We can bring Shawn!" he smiled.

I nodded and held the towel. I walked with him to his car, as Shawn followed Jack, not seeing me yet.

I turned to face him,
"Hey Shawn!" I smiled. His face was a smile but then instantly turned into worried.

"WHAT HAPPENED, MY DAUGHTER IS INJURED. HONEY!" he started shouting.

"I'm fine. JJ just insisted he takes me to get it checked out. Okay? I wanted to bring you cause you're my everything." I smiled, walking back to the car.