Beginning Info

Sup folks! I am back with another book!

Indeed yet another. Will I ever stop? Who knows. Anyway... I think you guys will really enjoy this book. Because if you enjoyed my other books, trust me. Your gonna love this one.

Okay, at this time while writing this story httyd3 isn't out yet. So if u happen to be reading this story after that movie already came out you have to ignore everything that happened. Basically pick up from httyd2 and nothing on from that.

I thought about what Berk would be like if there was a new generation. Meaning, children of the gang like Hiccup, Astrid, Snotlout, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, Eret and the extra character I added in my dragon masters series, Tiffany. Indeed I will be adding her in because I thought she was a good character for a specific roll so if you want to know more about her personality and what she looks like and things like that, go read my second book of my dragon masters series. To sum it up. At the end she was Tuffs girlfriend. And no, sorry Fishlegs lovers, he isn't married so, sorry to all you people who really wanted Fishlegs in a relationship. Please forgive me. As for Eret? Yeah he's married too. To whom you may ask? I'm calling her Learoli. I will explain what she looks like during the book but I needed someone for him so there is another character for you.

Then of course there are the new main characters. And taking Hiccups place in the narrating, is his daughter, Eylimi. I will explain who's parents are whose during the story but other than that there is a great story line coming. Hope you enjoy.

By the way, Spoiler alert.... The beginning will start off the same way Hiccups narration did exept slightly different here and there. It won't be the same as the whole movie though. It will all make sense though so have a read and don't forget to vote and comment.

Love ya all :)

Peace out ;P