My Treasure

"That's impossible Shao Fei. Both you and I know that men cannot reproduce." Tang Yi said trying to reason with the new information. "There are no drugs or anything that could make you fertile. It's-" Tang Yi stopped as Shao Fei's face changed into one from fear to seriousness. Jack could see through them and saw the fear in each other's circumstances.

"Tang Yi! Just please, don't attack them." Shao Fei pulled on his chains trying to show he was okay, but something was pulled in a very wrong direction. Shao Fei let out a cry of pain, and that was all it took for Tang Yi to walk up to A De holding a gun to his temple.

"Haha, shoot me. See what happens after you kill me." A De lifted his arms up in a crazed way. "He will never be able to accept you again. His police job will force him to go against you if you attack me. Do your worst. How would your child feel knowing that you're a murderer to one of your own?"

Tang Yi struggled with his emotions as he held the gun at A De. The gun was not shaking but his eyes were. They were clouded with emotions of trying to kill him or save the one he loves. Shao Fei looked at the TV screen helpless. That was until he saw that the guard had let his guard down. Shao Fei lifted his leg and kicked him before using all of his force to break the chair against the wall. No one except Jack saw what occurred. He covered his mouth to keep from laughing out loud. Shao Fei broke down the door and ran as quickly as he could to Tang Yi.

Jack made his way to the door and unlocked it right before Shao Fei came bounding into the room.

"Tang Yi?! Tang Yi!" Shao Fei ran over to Tang Yi and tried to push him away from A De. "Tang Yi, it's not worth it. Please just let Zhao Zi and the rest handle everything. Can we please go home?" Shao Fei held Tang Yi close to him trying to get through his stubbornness.

"He hurt you Shao Fei. He should pay for his crimes." Tang Yi said trying to keep Shao Fei out of the line of fire. "Let me go A Fei."

"No, I am not letting you do this."

"You should listen to your little toy Tang Yi." A De held his gun up in a mocking way.

"Tang Yi, let's just go." Tang Yi looked into Shao Fei's eyes and finally agreed. Tang Yi shook lose of Shao Fei's grip before placing a hand on his waist keeping him close. "What about him?" Tang Yi made a hand motion before Zhao Zi and the other police men came rushing inside the building.

"Hey babe!" Jack yelled after everyone was handcuffed. Zhao Zi turned around shocked as Jack smiled like a happy teenage boy saying hi to his high school crush.

"Don't say that while we're working Jack." Jack gave him a big smile before following Tang Yi and the others out the door and into the car. He opened the door to the back to find Tang Yi glaring at him. Shao Fei was sound asleep in his lap curled against him.

"Right. Meet you back at the house in a few boss." And with that Jack closed the door with a Cheshire grin as he almost skipped back to Zhao Zi to tell him the good news. He was going to stay for a few and make dinner!

Tang Yi looked at the man laying before him with many questions floating in his head.
"How is this possible Shao Fei? I do want kids, but I don't want them to grow up like this. I want us to have normal lives."

"Mmm. . ." Shao Fei turned around to face Tang Yi and nuzzled into his torso. No one but Meng Shao Fei has ever seen this, but Tang Yi has a big smile (for a Tang Yi smile) plastered on his face. 'Too cute.'

The driver pulled into the drive way and opened the door for Tang Yi. Tang Yi didn't realize though, because he was having an internal battle with himself. Half of him was really pissed and didn't want to seem weak, and half of him wanted to carry Shao Fei up to their room and hold him as close as possible.

A combination of the two is what followed. Tang Yi woke Shao Fei from his slumber. Shao Fei looked up like a lost kitten before realizing where he was specially who's lap. He started to squirm trying to get away from the extremely embarrassing position.

Tang Yi rolled his eyes and got out before grabbing Shao Fei's wrists and pulling him into his hold. Tang Yi promptly moved Shao Fei so that he was being carried bridal style. "L-let me go Tang Yi! I can walk!" Shao Fei "demanded" more like whined.

"I'm not doing that." Tang Yi pulled Shao Fei closer to him. He didn't want to let go of his most prized possession. "I'm not letting go of you A'Fei." With the tone in his voice, Shao Fei knew that he couldn't change Tang Yi's mind, so he just wrapped his arms around his neck.

When they entered their shared room, Tang Yi carefully placed Shao Fei on the bed before turning on the bath tub. Shao Fei kept his gaze down as everything in the past few days circled around his head.

It turned a little too dark very quickly.