The Message

Shao Fei walked into the building of the hotel looking around what Hong Ye and Dao Yi had gotten all of them. Shao Fei understood that he wasn't allowed to have his own room, what he didn't understand was why he had to deal with the love birds in the other bed tickling each other or laughing about food every other second.

"Jack, stop! We need to get to work!" Zhao Zi said through gasps as he tried to get away from the red head.

"Why am I still here?" Shao Fei walked out of the room and quickly went out to the lobby area of the hotel and sat down in a comfortable chair pulling out his phone. He scrolled through the texts that he and Tang Yi sent many months ago as he subconsciously placed a protective hand on his stomach.

"What's he doing mommy?" Shao Fei turned to see a little girl looking confused at her mom. He could make out some of the words that she said.

"Stomach hurts." That's when he remembered he wasn't alone anymore. This was an entirely new country with a lot more hell to deal with. Shao Fei quickly pulled his baggy shirt down a bit more and quickly walked out to the streets to find Dao Yi already sitting there with a cup of green tea.

"Going somewhere?"

"N-No." Dao Yi sighed as he gripped the cup a little tighter.

"Sit down, Shao Fei." Shao Fei was reluctant, but he agreed. "I'm not going to stop you, Shao Fei. No one is going to stop you from running off to find the Miss' brother, but if you do wish to go after him, then be careful."

"I know." Dao Yi laid a hand over Shao Fei's wrist with a look in his eyes.

"I don't think you do." He placed another cup of tea in front of Shao Fei and got up. "The next bus to where we got Tang Yi's signal will be coming shortly. If you wish to get on that, you may go on ahead." He said without turning around.

After Dao Yi left, Shao Fei stared down the ground as he contemplated his next move. He stood there for so long, so the next thing he knew, he heard the bus right behind him.

"Hello?" The bus driver looked at him with a questioning gaze. Shao Fei turned and got in, but he stopped, sighed, and turned right back around into the lobby to find Dao Yi and Hong Ye sitting there calmly drinking some tea.

"So, have you made your decision, Meng Shao Fei?" Hong Ye looked up at Shao Fei as he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"No. Not even close."

"Don't try to do something rash on your emotions." Hong Ye looked almost indifferent and that made Shao Fei want to yell at her. He was boiling. 'Curse those fucking hormones.' "Understand that if you do go after him, Masuyama will get everything that he and the Yakuza want." She sipped a little more tea before sitting it down.

"Could you please try to understand from my side?" Shao Fei asked placing a protective hand over his stomach.

"I have already understood from your side of this. You are acting on your fluctuating hormones. You're not thinking with your head." Shao Fei looked at her with the most annoyed face he could before slamming the tea in his hand down and walking over to their room.

Zhao Zi and Jack were still in bed together, but they were woken suddenly with the slam of the main door as Shao Fei stormed in quickly slamming the door to the bathroom.

Zhao Zi sat up and looked at the door with a solemn look. Jack knew these kinds of scenes tore at Zhao Zi's heart strings and wrapped his arms around his waist. "I don't know if I should let him go or not, Jack."

"Just take your time. He needs time. Hong Ye and Dao Yi are not being very nice with this man." Zhao Zi sighed and sat on the edge of the bed staring at the door of the bathroom.