The Bar

A days later and things were starting to settle down again. That was until one of Tang Yi's businesses started to have some problems.

"Where are you going Tang?" Tang Yi smiled at Shao Fei trying to keep a cool head. This was going to be hard to tell Shao Fei after their trust isn't on good terms. Shao Fei was rolling around the ring on his fingers knowing his answer. He wanted to tell him tonight over dinner.

"Um, the bar is having some trouble with changing CEOs. Remember how I'm giving the bar to Jack and Zhao Zi?"" Shao Fei nodded. "Well, Jack might pull a knife on some of the clients if they don't listen to him right now. I need to go help him."

"I'm coming with you." Shao Fei got up and stood in front of Tang Yi with a face of determination. "I'm not leaving you to fend with these beasts. I can take them to the police station too if it gets too bad." Tang Yi was afraid of this. Since Shao Fei is just getting out of the first trimester, he is in a better place to not have a miscarriage, but Tang Yi didn't want him exposed to that kind of atmosphere. Plus, the little fight between them was still not entirely resolved.

"I don't want you to go there A'Fei." Tang Yi placed his hands around Shao Fei's waist. His voice was a few octaves lower to show the seriousness of this issue. "This place cannot be good for you. I want to keep you safe, both of you." Shao Fei lowered his head while Tang Yi brought him closer keeping Shao Fei as close as he could to himself.

"I'm not comfortable with this. Please let me at least come with you with a bodyguard. I don't want a repeat of what happened last time." Shao Fei's eyes were a bit clouded with pain remembering what happened a few days ago. He didn't have a good feeling about this entire thing. Tang Yi sighed knowing Shao Fei was not going to back down any time soon. When Shao Fei had come home, he didn't talk to Tang Yi for an entire half a day. He knew that he was coming to terms with everything.

-Flashback-

Shao Fei walked into the house and held a hand over his stomach. He pushed his feelings down before he walked in, and it's a good thing he did because the entire place was full of broken objects and Andy's jacket hanging on the coat rack with a few things of Andy's.

Shao Fei feared the worst and ran to his and Tang Yi's room to find him alone. He really needs to get these feelings under control. Shao Fei left and stayed in the living room watching TV and reading some documents to try and get his mind off of his thoughts.

'I am not jealous. He is mine. I should be able to keep him as mine. I love him and he loves me. He can hang around with Andy.' He remembered the scene he found them in. 'Never mind. We just need to talk this out more. Remember what Hong Ye said. Just talk it out.' Tang Yi made it a point to walk out then in all of his sculpted glory. Shao Fei's mouth hung open at the sight of his lover with only a towel around his hips.

Tang Yi used all of his strength to keep in his chuckles before leaning over the couch to look into Shao Fei's eyes. 'I am definitely not jealous.' "I don't want you near Andy again." Tang Yi chuckled and pinned Shao Fei to the bed.

"You don't need to worry about that anytime soon A'Fei. I. Only. Love. You." He accented each word with a kiss on a part of his face. Shao Fei was left a blushing mess and ran to their bedroom and locked the door. For the rest of the day, Shao Fei demanded isolation from Tang Yi.

-End of Flashback-

"Fine, but you are staying by my side the entire night." Shao Fei nodded smiling like his usual Shao Fei way.

Tang Yi wanted by the door. He checked his watch for the fifth time in a row as he waited impatiently. This thing that was happening at the bar could blow up in his face if not handled with care. He didn't want to tell Shao Fei for fear of the stress being too much. But thanks to Shao Fei being a cop and now director, this didn't let him hide things easily.