Welcome to 日本

Shao Fei got onto the plane a few rows behind Hong Ye and Dao Yi. He knew he had to hide his stomach, so there were a few jackets covering him up. Thankfully, his doctor did say that the baby was growing a bit further back. It's not bad, it's just interesting.

"You see him don't you?" Dao Yi nodded and placed his hand over Hong Ye's. "He has more force than I thought. Let's hope that that keeps him alive for this trip." Hong Ye fell asleep as they both knew there was not going to be any sleep when they land in the Narita Airport.

Shao Fei stared down at the photo he took of them together for his birthday.

He deeply misses Tang Yi. "Haha, a cop and a gangster. What a weird relationship. You have many interesting stories to hear when you come here." He muttered.

He felt sleep drag him down and he allowed it.

A soft light was near the table. Shao Fei walked over to it and sat down seeing that this was his old apartment. "Even if you turn good, I'll keep an eye on you!" Shao Fei turned at the sound of his own voice and saw him chasing after Tang Yi. He smirked and remembered the better days.

"You're going to keep your eyes on me? Then I'll keep mine on you."

Hong Ye went back to check on Shao Fei to see him smiling with a tear streak on his cheek. She sighed and placed a blanket on top of him and kissed his forehead. "It will get better."

Tang Yi sighed as he walked into his "room". He tore off his blood stained suit and changed into a clean one. Looking at his reflection in the mirror, he knew he looked like shit. His looks were still very much there, but his eyes were hollow. Everything seemed empty. It felt like it did a year ago, a bottomless pit of routine. A high pitched ring came from off to the side. Tang Yi turned his head towards his burner phone to see it was Masuyama.

"What?"

"Is that any way to treat your father's friend and the one who took you in?"

"The one who took me in against my own will?" There was a small chuckle on the other end.

"Well, this might change your mind. Your little boy toy is coming over to Japan if it kills him."

"No, he would never come over here."

"That's where your wrong, Little Tang. I have a cute little video to show you." Tang Yi wanted to throw his phone out the window, but knew it would be best to not.

"What do you mean?" He said through gritted teeth. Masuyama laughed through the phone and a little ping came through.

"It's all there, Little Tang. You might have trouble from now on." And the call ended abruptly. Tang Yi pulled up his laptop and opened the new file. There it was. Something that he prayed would never happen.

Shao Fei was on the tape and talking. Tang Yi's heart filled again after so many months with nothing. He felt the heat again and it felt so inviting. That was until the room went into a frenzy as the camera shut off leaving only Masuyama in the frame chuckling.