That Nice Part Before Everything Changes

When Shao Fei was allowed to leave the hospital, he almost ran to Tang Yi's house. "Tang Yi! Tang Yi! Where are you?" He opened every door and searched every room until he got to Tang Yi's office.

"Tang Yi!" Tang Yi looked up to see Shao Fei out of breath with his bag slung over his shoulder. He quickly got up dismissing his lawyer and looked Shao Fei over.

"You shouldn't be exerting yourself." Shao Fei sighs before pulling Tang Yi into a hug.

"Don't worry about me. I needed to be with you." Shao Fei buried his head in Tang Yi's shoulder breathing in the scent he hadn't smelt in over two weeks. "Why didn't you come to see me after the first visit?"

"I've been under house arrest. If you didn't come in here so quickly I think you would've seen Zhao Zi out there." Shao Fei did a double take to the window and saw Zhao Zi down near the pool. What he didn't expect was that Jack was there as well distracting him very well.

"How did you only get Zhao Zi to guard you?"

"Good connections." He mumbled before breaking the hug and looking back down at the documents. "We've been working on what to say for this court hearing."

"No matter what happens I will wait for you." Tang Yi sighed knowing Shao Fei meant what he said.

"I can't stop you can't I? You tried to stop me for four years." He said with a small smirk.

"Why would I stop now? I will always wait for you Tang Yi." Shao Fei walked around the desk and pulled Tang Yi's chair out from under the desk.

Shao Fei gave Tang Yi and big smirk before caging him in his chair. "I took bullets for you Tang Yi. You can't get rid of me no matter how hard you try." He sat his bag on the floor and straddled Tang Yi. "I'm staying for good."

Tang Yi smirked and wrapped his arms around Shao Fei to make sure he wouldn't fall before kissing him. The kiss was full of passion since they haven't been able to see each other for two weeks. Shao Fei got into a more comfortable position before he wrapped his fingers in Tang Yi's hair.

Tang Yi didn't mind this since it was Shao Fei and accepted the new form of physical contact. He brought Shao Fei's body closer to his. He wouldn't admit this out loud, but he loved the warmth coming from Shao Fei. He never wanted it to leave.

Shao Fei pulled back and kept his hands on Tang Yi's shoulders. A big smile that reached his eyes came to his face. "Come on, let's get away from this terribly stuffy room and spend time together." Shao Fei got off Tang Yi's lap and held a hand out for Tang Yi.

Tang Yi smirked, shook his head, and took Shao Fei's hand before he was dragged down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Let's make some lunch and try to get it to those two idiots outside." Shao Fei suggested smirking. Tang Yi agreed and they got to work.

Shao Fei was in charge of decoration because not many people trust Shao Fei to not burn down the kitchen.

"A'Fei, thanks for staying with me." Tang Yi mumbled.

"What? What was that? Can you say that again?" Tang Yi and Shao Fei both knew that Shao Fei heard it the first time, so Tang Yi turned around, dipped his finger in ketchup, and then proceeded to smear it on Shao Fei's nose.

Shao Fei looked at him shocked and decided to get the mustard and got to work on painting Tang Yi a nice mustard yellow.

By the time they finished, Tang Yi's nose, cheek, and some hair and clothing was yellow and the same went for Shao Fei but with red.

"Okay, I think we finished with the sandwiches." Shao Fei chuckled.

"And killed the kitchen." Tang Yi mumbled. Shao Fei tried to clean out some of the ketchup. Tang Yi turned to look at Shao Fei and smirked. "You didn't get a spot."