You thought I was Done

Shao Fei sat in a swing outside their house holding a small baby in his arms waiting for the news. Yi Xing asked confused at the stick that Shao Fei had in a death grip.

"Yi Xing, this is a small test. Daddy and I want to expand the family. Soon, you could have a baby brother or sister." Yi Xing looked confused, but he was smiling and laughing at his mommy's stressed out state.

Shao Fei sat on the swing outside just trying to calm his nerves. He heard a horn that made him jump a few feet in the air, which is kinda funny since it was only Jack's bike. "Hey, A'Fei!" Zhao Zi got off on his own and waddled over sitting down next to the still shocked Shao Fei.

"Zhao Zi, why are you here on your own? Where's Jack?"

"He's been trying to keep me inside the house for god knows how long. I'm only seven months along, I need to get out some times!"

"You know why he's scared. Same thing is happening with Tang Yi." Zhao Zi sighed and balanced his head on the back of the swing.

"I thought we were done with this when Masuyama was thrown in prison. Ugh! Can't we just have a normal life?!" Shao Fei chuckled and shook his head.

"I guess not. Tang Yi has heightened security around here."

"That explains why so many questioned who I was."

"He's just being a little overprotective, but I understand."

"Where's Yuan Li?"

"With daddy. He wanted to take her to his job and have everyone love her."

"And not take Yi Xing?"

"No, he was fussy when he got up. We didn't want to upset everyone with him. He will be going with him tomorrow. He's also here to calm his mommy down." Zhao Zi then noticed the pink stick in Shao Fei's hand.

"Are you. . .?"

"I don't know. I'm afraid, Zhao Zi. If this kind of thing is happening, then that means we will almost go through a repeat."

"Good thing our men are ex-gang members." Shao Fei and Zhao Zi laughed as Yi Xing kept grabbing at Shao Fei's shirt. "Are you going to look at the test?" Shao Fei nodded and took a few deep breathes before turning it over to see only one line. He took a deep sigh of relief.

"Thank god. I don't want to repeat yet."

"I can understand that. Do both of you want another child?" Shao Fei nodded.

"But if this is happening, I don't want to have one until this threat stops." Zhao Zi nodded and leaned back keeping a hand on his stomach.

"Well, this is a nice day. Let's keep it that way." Tang Yi decided that would be the best time in the world to pull into their driveway. "Hey, Tang." Tang Yi smiled and came over kissing Shao Fei before taking his son in his arms. Shao Fei wanted a picture of Tang with both of the kids. It was too cute.

"Oh yeah, Zhao Zi, Jack is-" Tang Yi wasn't able to finish because a man with a lovely red jacket came running out near the driveway almost running down anything in his path.

"Hah hah Zhao Zi, why didn't you tell me you were out? I had a panic attack when you weren't home. You also took my bike." Jack either looked like he was pouting or dying from running all the way to Tang Yi's house. Zhao Zi looked over at Jack with his arms over his chest looking as annoyed as he could looking into Jack's eyes. 'Stay mad at him. Do. Not. Break!' Jack's pouting face made it a lot harder.

"B-but Zhao Zi, you're close to your due date. I don't want you to exert yourself at all." Jack wrapped his arms around Zhao Zi's waist smiling at him. Zhao Zi blushes knowing this close proximity was definitely not helping him.

"I-I don't care, Jack, I'm never going to get to do anything if I'm still cooped up in that house. I want to see my friends. Please, let me have fun. You can't get rid of me that easily, trust me, someone tried." Said someone chuckled cradling his daughter.

"F-Fine, but, n-no butts when I want you." Zhao Zi's face went redder than a tomato before he "ran" away and into the house. Shao Fei looked confused for about two seconds before he shook his head allowing Jack to go inside if he left his blade outside.

Tang Yi sat down next to Shao Fei and placed Yi Xing into his other arm before pulling Shao Fei into his lap with a kiss. Shao Fei's eyes were bugging out because, even though they've been together for so long, the flutters still happen. "What? I can't kiss my fiancé?" Shao Fei shook his head quickly and leaned into Tang Yi's neck liking the feeling.

"I hope it's fake."

"It will all be fake if I have anything to say about it. I am not putting you three in danger ever again." Tang Yi liked the fact that Shao Fei was on maternity leave, because now, he was never near any danger.

Haha, never say never. "A'FEI! YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE THIS!!" Shao Fei got up with the help of Tang Yi and walked into their house to find Zhao Zi pale as a ghost and Jack hiding his gaze from down the hall. Tang Yi stopped Shao Fei in his tracks looking him dead in the eye with a look that said 'please don't'. Shao Fei didn't care and placed the kids into their cribs before running to follow him.

"AHHH FUCK REALLY?!" Shao Fei yelled looking at the state of Tang Yi's office. It was in disarray with papers everywhere and everything destroyed. The window was broken in and there was a message to the two of them.

'You thought I was done.' Shao Fei turned looking around before hearing three shots go off and his body hit the floor.

A/N: Yeah that's also a play on words I mean, haha I thought I was done then something popped into my head.