The Final Words

Tang Yi sat with his lawyer. He told Jack to take Shao Fei away so he wouldn't see him maybe going into prison.

This was a last wish. Tang Yi stood before the court as the judge made one last decision.

"The court finds Tang Yi guilty of all charges. Four years in prison!"

"Please reconsider your honor." Tang Yi's lawyer said as he looked at all of the evidence that they had on A'Zhi selling the drugs and Ah De selling them from Xing Tian Meng behind their backs.

"It is already done Mr. Liu. Please escort Mr. Tang Yi to the prison yard."

"Is there anyway we can get him out early. He has a family to take care of."

"Well, he should have thought about that before he became a nasty drug dealer."

"That is against the rules your honor. You're supposed to be unbiased to any side." The judge looked at a girl with her hair in a pony tail.

"If news of this got out you would be tried and would loose." Another said with short light brown hair.

"And who do you think you are, girl?" The girls stood up. Tang Yi was shocked to see Yi Qi and Hong Ye. His eyes widened in shock as the girls held up their own.

"I am a police officer and I can have you arrested for overlooking evidence." Tang Yi was shocked that the girl who loved Meng Shao Fei was standing up for the man that took him away. "If you do not act in the way of the true law, then we will have no choice but to arrest you." The others from Shao Fei's team came out from the back. Even Zhao Zi was there. He held up the cuffs with a smirk.

The judge looked at all of them flustered. The jury started to get antsy too. "We did not vote for Tang Yi to go to jail your honor." Juror 1 announced. The others followed except for one. The one just looked unbothered by all of this and ignored everything. The judge looked at everyone in the court room who were looking at him with disdain.

"Fine. We will not do this here Miss-?"

"Huang Yi Qi."

"Zuo Hong Ye, and don't call me miss. We just need this one properly tried." Tang Yi rolled his eyes at Hong Ye jokingly. Hong Ye just smirked at him and flipped him off secretly.

The judge looked to be sweating at the fact that this entire police department was after him, so he retried.

"After some talking with the jury, we find Tang Yi guilty of drug smuggling. He will be fined NT$10,000 with parole." The gavel slammed down and everyone went into a frenzy, but Tang Yi did not care. He felt relief as he slumped in his chair placing his face in his hands smiling big.

Guards surrounded him as the prosecutor's side got really rowdy. Tang Yi didn't care though. All he knew was that he and Shao Fei could have a family together with no interruptions. Well, if that debt was paid. He and Mr. Liu got up and walked out of the court house to see Jack as the only one standing there. He was swinging his knife and smiling.

"Told you it would work boss." Tang Yi nodded and got into the car.

"Where is Shao Fei?"

"Safe at Zhao Zi's house. I've got to drop him off over there anyway." Zhao Zi walked out with the rest of the police force laughing and smiling. Jack put his knife away and smiled. He all but ran over to Zhao Zi with a dorky smile on his face. It reached his eyes. Tang Yi smiled and started to laugh as Zhao Zi looked like he saw a murderer coming after him.

"ZHAO ZI!!!!"

"J-Jack?! What are you doing? No! NO! Don't take me ugh! Guys help me!" Zhao Zi felt his body get slung over Jack's shoulder as he walked away.