Uh Oh

Tang Yi felt the bed dip as Shao Fei changed his position to be able to hold Tang Yi too.

The moment was so good that Tang Yi knew something was going to happen to break it. Not even two seconds later, someone was ringing the doorbell constantly. Tang Yi checked the security cameras to see Jack. 'Strike him down where he stands.' The guards let him in and he waltzed up the stairs.

"Hello!"

"Tang Yi, why is Jack out there?" Shao Fei turned to see Jack standing outside the door.

"Zhao Zi kicked me out after I tried to kiss him at work." Shao Fei sighed and ran quickly to the closet as Tang Yi walked with Jack to his office.

"Now, what is the real reason that you're here so soon Jack?" Jack smirked and sat down flipping his butterfly knife.

"We found where Ah De got his information. You're not going to like the answer." He walked over and placed a hand on the table. "It's from your father." Tang Yi's eyes widened slightly before his poker face returned.

"What?! Why would he harm you when he knows that you're his own son?!" The men looked up to see Shao Fei. He was gasping for air looking like he just ran there.

"It's something that we can't decipher yet." Jack sighed before walking over to the door frame. "Keep this one in check for me. We'd like to see this TangFei ship become a luxury cruise ship." He smirked and walked out leaving a strong faced Shao Fei, but Tang Yi just rubbed his forehead in frustration.

"I swear. I wonder why in the world I hired that merc." Shao Fei smiled and pushed himself off of the door frame.

"Well, he is something. I'm just glad he accepts us and makes Zhao Zi happy." Shao Fei sat on the desk looking down at Tang Yi. Tang Yi rolled his eyes. He moved his head to look at some documents on his desk while putting a hand on Shao Fei's thigh. Shao Fei smiled at this. This was the kind of affection he loved the most. He placed his hand on top of Tang Yi's savoring moments like these.

"I'm going to the police station. I'll be back soon." Tang Yi looked up at Shao Fei's retreating figure with a kind of fear in his eyes. To the average person, he would look pissed.

"Take Jack with you." Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Jack walked past the door and poked his head in.

"You called?" Jack's infamous smile on his face.

"Take Shao Fei down to the police station."

Shao Fei's eyes widened. "Tang Yi! I don't need an escort! I'm fine!" Tang Yi wasn't having any of that and made Jack follow the fuming Shao Fei.

A few feet from Tang Yi's house and Jack had already brought a car around and had the passenger door open. "Please don't fight Shao Fei. I want to be able to see Zhao Zi too." Jack's smile widened as he thought of Zhao Zi. Shao Fei finally gave in and got into the car. Mistake number one. Never let Jack drive. He's only been really good as a getaway driver. By the time they got to the police station, Shao Fei was ready to either pass out or puke.

Zhao Zi was walking outside at the time, but when he saw Jack, he started fast walking to the police station's door. "Zhao Zi!" Jack called out as he waved. Zhao Zi's face went a dark red as he ran into the building. Shao Fei hid his laughter with a few coughs before patting Jack on the back and walking into the police station.

Jack sighed with a happy grin before turning to get back in his car to get back to Tang Yi's estate.

Back at the office, Shao Fei was running around fixing everything that he missed. "Senior, do you have the documents we need for the butcher case?" Shao Fei handed Yi Qi the documents without even sparing her a glance. 'How could stuff pile so high in three days?!' Shao Fei was about to pull his hair out until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"You okay A'Fei?" He turned to see Zhao Zi with a concerned look. Shao Fei nodded before they both walked out of the office area and stood in the hallway. "Is it about Tang Yi?"

"No, it's just my own mind giving me a hard time." Shao Fei put a smile on his face trying to reassure his best friend.

"Guys! You have to come see this!" They both turned to see Yi Qi almost in tears. "It's the boss. He and A'Zhi. . .they just got arrested."

"What for? Yi Qi, what happened?!" Zhao Zi asked panicking.

"Drug selling from a case four years ago." Shao Fei didn't hear anything else and ran to Tang Yi's house at full speed.