Months

"Well, it's nice to see you guys awake. We're here." Shao Fei woke up to feel two pairs of feet and hands scrambling and or kicking him. He looked up to see Zhao Zi smiling. "Come on, we're this much closer to getting scary ass Tang Yi back."

"He's not scary."

"Okay, you're hubby, our scary ass boss, back." Jack mumbled wrapping his arm around Zhao Zi with his other protecting Mirai in the body baby carrier.

"Thankfully he didn't hear any of that. If he did you and I both know you would be dead before we got out of this jet." Jack paled at Hong Ye's words and quickly pulled his two loves away from her. She laughed and walked off to help Shao Fei with the kids. He still hadn't come out.

"Are you okay?" Shao Fei turned around to see Hong Ye giving him a pitiful look.

"I'm good. Please don't give me that look. I'll be fine."

"Well, handling two kids alone can't be easy. Do you want any help?"

"Can you change Yuan Li?" She nodded and quickly changed the curious baby girl. Hong Ye had just finished when she heard a crash and looked to see Shao Fei just sitting on the floor holding Yi Xing who looked ready to cry.

"Shao Fei. . ."

"NO! I'm fine." He said holding up a hand from her. Hong Ye sighed knowing he was way too hardheaded to hear anything else. Yuan Li kept struggling in her arms and Hong Ye could have sworn she saw the baby girl point directly at her daddy. Hong Ye placed Yuan Li down and she quickly, with some struggle, crawled over to Shao Fei and placed a tiny hand on his knee.

Shao Fei looked up and saw Yuan Li giving him the up signal with her eyes and quickly scooped up his little girl. Hong Ye turned and left them for a few minutes.

Shao Fei cradled both of his kids as Yuan Li made attempts to try and calm down her brother and her daddy. "How are you so strong, YuYu?" She giggled and tried to make baby sounds placing a hand on his cheek and the other on Yi Xing's stomach. Yi Xing started laughing with his sister and Shao Fei knew he had to be strong for them. "You are definitely a copy of Tang Yi." Yi Xing shimmied his way to face Shao Fei and gave him a reassuring tap on the chest. "And you're definitely me." They both giggled.

He quickly placed both of them in their baby carriers and exited the jet. Everyone stood out there looking worried, but knew that they had to get through this.

"Let's get to Tang Yi to the hospital. The quicker this goes, the better." They all nodded and followed the doctors out and into black SUVs to follow to Kingsman Hospital. (Not a real hospital)

"Hello, Mr. Meng, I am Dr. Guilbert and I will be working with Mr. Tang. Are there any questions, comments, considerations, or concerns that you have about this operation before we proceed?"

"Yes." Shao Fei tried to break down what Dr. Guilbert meant since the words were a little weird.

"Look, we're going to get him back on his feet in no time. The heart surgery will happen in two days, so take a break. Go sight see for a few and try to relax. You need to be the rock for Mr. Tang."

"Thank you. You're right." Hong Ye took Yuan Li's carrier and Shao Fei took Yi Xing since it was kind of hard to walk through these halls, and quickly made their way to the rented house that they got near the hospital under Shao Fei's orders.

"Take a rest, Shao Fei. We'll wake you up when dinner's ready." Zhao Zi promised hugging Shao Fei trying to get him to calm down. "I can tell that you're shaking and scared, everything will work out."

.

.

.

.