2 Months Later

Shao Fei was forced, not asked, forced by everyone, EVERYONE to go on maternity leave from the Police Force a month after he got out of the hospital. Tang Yi threatened him that he would somehow keep Shao Fei in the house if he had to fight him everyday to do so. Jack and Zhao Zi were tasked to find a way to shut down Shao Fei's card to get in, and have no access near the bar.

Also, thanks to Jack, the bar has changed from a rowdy bar into a place of sophistication. I'm joking, the bar was destroyed. After Tang Yi left, Shao Fei and Jack agreed to vacate everything in that dark place and remake it into something better. No one knows what Jack did to it yet, because he is keeping it under a tarp, but hopefully it's good.

Shao Fei walked around the house trying to find something to do. He had just hit the 9th month three days ago, which means he's overdue. "Come on, little one. Please just come out of me so your father and I can love you."

"You can't hurry them, Shao Fei." Tang Yi wrapped his arms around Shao Fei's baby bump smiling.

"I know, but I'd like to be able to use all of the things that your sister, brother-in-law, Zhao Zi and Jack, and the entire police department bought for us." Shao Fei complained pointing towards the big pile of baby toys, clothes, formula, and crap ton of diapers.

Tang Yi smirked chuckling slightly. "They will come soon. They can't wait to see the family."

"I'm still mad that Zhao Zi trucked us about the gender."

"Well, considering he used both. . ." Tang Yi smirked.

"When was the last time you went to a doctor before I came back?"

"You're not going to like the answer." Tang Yi sighed and placed his forehead onto Shao Fei's.

"I know, but I want to make sure that next time we do this, this will never happen again." Shao Fei turned a deep red at this comment.

"A-a-again?! You want another child?" Tang Yi nodded smirking.

"Knowing that you can get pregnant makes me want to love you even more. We can have children of our own and bring them up with a proper household." Shao Fei laughed as he pictured Tang Yi playing with their child. 'Might as well say goodbye to his hairstyle soon.' Shao Fei started full on laughing at that. Tang Yi poured with a glimmer in his eyes. "What are you laughing so hard about?"

"Nothing." Tang Yi smirked and picked up Shao Fei carefully bringing him over to the couch. He sat him down and caged Shao Fei's body in between him and the couch.

"Was it really nothing?" Shao Fei nodded not looking convincing at all. Tang Yi smirked and kissed Shao Fei before leaving and going to the kitchen to make dinner.

"Wait, was this your plan?! I can't help you from here!" Shao Fei pouted. Tang Yi came back and wrapped his arms around Shao Fei. "Please let me come help."

"Not a chance." Shao Fei rolled his eyes and turned on the TV trying to distract himself. The kicks stopped a while back. Last time he looked this up, it was because the baby was trying to get ready to be birthed. There would always be these sharp kicks once in a while though that made Shao Fei just want the child out.

"Shao Fei, Jack just called. I need to be at the office. Do you want to come with me or stay here?"

"Stay here." Tang Yi smirked and picked Shao Fei up.

"I wasn't really asking." Tang Yi places Shao Fei in the passenger seat and they drove off to the boutique.

"Hello, Master Tang. Long time no see." Jack said smirking looking at the dapper man in front of him. Suits still worked.