Japan

"Explain what you mean Yi Qi. Please! We don't want to arrest you for withholding information on an ongoing case." Zhao Zi pleaded. Yi Qi kept her head down knowing this wasn't going to be ending well.

"Mmmm." She mumbled.

"Speak louder, Yi Qi."

"My boyfriend or Tang Yi."

"Then why the hell are you still going after A'Fei?!" Jack kept a hand on Zhao Zi's shoulder to keep him glued to his hip.

"Because he is still a part of our family! I don't want him to go through what Senior Li Chen went through!"

"That's not your choice to make, Yi Qi. Senior Shao Fei is fully capable of making his own decisions."

"Well what if he isn't?! It's a trap you know? If he knew everything he would go diving head first into the den to get Tang Yi back!" Everyone sighed knowing she was sadly right.

"Then tell us everything from the beginning. Make sure that I don't think irrationally." Shao Fei said. He held a picture securely around his stomach, but his eyes showed something primal in them.

Zhao Zi knew that look. It meant everything was about to go down. He sat down next to Jack and laid his head down on Jack's shoulder knowing this was going to be a long day.

-Tokyo, Japan-

"They've had enough time to make the girl cave. Should we start faze two?" A man asked in Japanese. Another nodded and looked at the prison like door.

"I don't think he'll like seeing his baby daddy like this." The man said with a wicked smile. Tang Yi stared at the two men through blurry and bloodied eyes as he tried to hang onto his consciousness.

"Sweet dreams Tang Yi." The man knocked him out and they proceeded to take him back to the dark alleyway through Shibuya.

'I will find you Shao Fei.' Tang Yi woke up in a different place. He didn't recognize it at all. He looked down and realized he wasn't chained to any wall or furniture. The room looked like a normal hotel room.

He cautiously looked out near the balcony and saw the street lights of Shibuya. 'Where the hell are they?' He heard movement right outside the door and ran back to his position on the bed.

"Why did you bring me here?" A deep voice asked. Tang Yi didn't dare to open his eyes, but he could tell there was more than just the one.

"It's either you or him and your lovely little pet decided you. So, kill him Liu."

"I will not kill an innocent man."

"Then so be it." They slipped a gun on the floor and closed the door. "One of you leaves dead and the other leaves alive."

"Why won't you kill us now then?" Tang Yi asked glaring at the door.

"We need your little boyfriend." Tang Yi bolted at the door and tried to knock it down. The other guy sighed and sat down on the bed looking out at the sky.

"That won't work Tang Yi. All we can do is wait."

"I'm not going to wait here while I know that they're hunting to find my boyfriend." Liu sighed and took the gun from the floor and held it up to Tang Yi. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Getting us a way out of here." He turned the gun to the glass and shot it. An alarm went off because something or someone was breaking in to the hotel. Tang Yi broke the rest of the glass and looked down to see that they were a few stories off of the ground. "I'd rather die by my own terms than by theirs." Liu looked around and jumped. Tang Yi saw the key turn and jumped before he heard five gunshots aimed above him.