New Day

"Hi, can I get to my seat?" Tang Yi looked up to see a guy with brown hair and glasses. He nodded and got up letting the person come in. The flight to America started and he sighed knowing that he could properly come and bring his beloved back to Taipei.

It was weird, but it felt nostalgic being here.

"Hao Ting! Why did you leave me getting food?" A smaller man pouted.

"I just wanted you to chase me." Hao Ting smiled. Tang Yi got out and let the other guy come in and smirked internally. 'Young love.'

The plane took off saying it would take over 12 hours to get to America. Tang Yi sighed and was happy that the two next to him were already out cold.

He quickly pulled out his phone and checked all of the data that some asshole got on him and his family.

'The Curse of Male Carriers' 'California Cures Man of Rare Heart Disease' 'Wen Chao's Death Ceremony'

Tang Yi wanted to throw all of that behind him during recovery, and it was working really well until a small gang found out about Shao Fei being able to carry. Let's just say they were taken care of while Hong Ye, Zhao Zi, and Shao Fei stayed in America. 

Things felt familiar for Tang Yi. Every time he looked at this Hao Ting, he felt like something like this had happened before, but he brushed it off checking everything that this small gang found. They only found out about Shao Fei being a carrier and didn't have time to spread the word. 'Then they don't know about them. Thank god.' Tang Yi opened his photos and caressed the picture of him, Tang Yi, Yuan Li, and Yi Xing.

"I'll be home soon." He placed all of his files in his brief case along with his brass knuckles and went to sleep. Yes, he and Jack had to chase these idiots to the airport. The only reason he's not using his private jet is because he left it for Shao Fei and the others if anything should happen.

Jack finally came out of the bathroom looking a little more than ready to jump Zhao Zi's bones.

"Please tell me you cleaned in there." Jack's face paled and he quickly made his way over to the bathroom and ran back out with a very indecent picture of Zhao Zi.

"He gave it to me as a present. Don't judge. We've been away for almost five months."

"Yeah yeah. I don't need to see that though."

Jack chuckled and leaned over the aisle and whispered "You're just jealous that Shao Fei won't send you anything."

"I am not jealous. I would love to see him and his pregnancy glow."

"But he still feels disgusting doesn't he?" Tang Yi nodded and sighed.

"Just because he's pregnant doesn't make him fat. Those god damn hormones need to stop making him feel so worthless."

"You can tell him when we get there. How far along is he anyway?"

"Um, 8 months almost 9. He should be ready to pop soon."

"I can't believe you got him knocked up again before we left."

"It was a goodbye and I love you session of making love."

"Yeah, and then he got super mad at you for getting him pregnant and taking off for the next 8 months.

"Don't remind me. I spend four years in recovery working on getting back to natural health, and right before we leave this fucker comes in." Tang Yi sighed and leaned back in his chair just waiting for the hours to pass.

"We'll be there to greet our families soon. I can't wait to see Mirai! She's just turned three isn't she adorable?!" Jack asked shoving his phone in Tang Yi's face. He nodded and just leaned back falling asleep.