1 Month Later

-Skip forward 1 month-

Tang Yi woke to a slam on the wall near his head. "Get up you piece of shit!"

Tang Yi sighed and rubbed his neck looking down at the ground.

"Shao Fei, it's been a month. How's our baby?" He fell silent knowing that there wouldn't be an answer, but his mind gave him a piece of hope.

'I will wait for you, Tang Yi'

'I love you, Tang Yi.' Tang Yi smiled slightly loving that he could still hear his voice. The voice of his lover.

"I will get out of here, Shao Fei. We will not repeat what happened with my parents." He stood up and walked out leaving his place of comfort. Leaving the soft voice of Shao Fei.

-Back in Taipei-

"Shao Fei, we found something about Chen Wen Hao." Zhao Zi placed a big Manila envelope on his desk. Shao Fei pushes himself up with a little struggle and read through all of the files before slamming it down on the table.

"This isn't enough. We have stayed in the same place. We haven't found anything since that symbol appeared. No one has sent for any ransom. I just want him back." Shao Fei's emotions were everywhere. Zhao Zi and most of the police station told him to go home, but he said he wouldn't leave until Tang Yi was in his arms.

"We are trying the best we can, but we can't get too deep remember?" Zhao Zi placed a hand on Shao Fei's shoulder. "A'Fei, the police can't get much closer to this thanks to the government. Plus, our station isn't going to allow you to keep on with this goose chase much longer."

Shao Fei sighed knowing that Zhao Zi was right. He held his head in his hands feeling the light flutters once in a while.

Since Tang Yi went missing, Shao Fei hasn't had much peace of mind. Almost everything feels like clockwork rather than a fun time.

Last time he went to the doctor to check on his baby, he asked the doctor to keep the gender a secret and to give all of the sonograms to Zhao Zi to give back to him once hey find Tang Yi.

This was becoming more and more difficult. The weeks piled up and Shao Fei was using most of his energy to keep himself calm and finding any evidence on Tang Yi.

"SHAO FEI!!!!!" Both men looked up to see Dao Yi standing there panting in the door way as Hong Ye came in.

"I'm sorry Meng Shao Fei. Lady Hong Ye wanted to talk to you about something." Shao Fei nodded and Dao Yi brought Zhao Zi out of the office.

Shao Fei pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration as Hong Ye sat down.

"What do you have Hong Ye?" Shao Fei looked dead. His spirit of hopefulness was almost gone at this point.

"Just another message. This one says something a lot different." Shao Fei read over the note and nothing seemed any different. All of it was about how Shao Fei was supposed to be the one they wanted etc. The symbol was there too, but something looked different.

"Are those supposed to be there?" Hong Ye nodded. She handed her phone over. It had a picture of Morse code.

"My team already scanned this for prints. You're not going to like the answer."

"Why?" She took a Manila envelope out of her bag and handed it over with a look that showed pain. Shao Fei looked over each entry and one name made bile rise in his throat.

He slammed the paper down on the desk, pushed himself up, and threw the door open to the main area. "YI QI!" Was all he yelled. Everyone's gaze went to the scared girl. "Explain this!" Shao Fei thee the test down onto her desk area and gave her a deadly look.