Hospital Pt 2

Tang Yi kept death glaring anyone who stood in his way with keeping an eye on Shao Fei. It was like he was a wolf protecting his pack or something. The ride to the hospital was a little tense thanks to this.

"Sir, please, let us place this IV into his hand so we can transfer fluids to him." Tang Yi felt free, but he hated that so many people needed to be near Shao Fei. Tang Yi looked at the state that Shao Fei was in and let go of one hand.

"He will be fine, mister." The other paramedic said. Tang Yi wanted to believe them, but he needed to see it with his own eyes. In the car behind them, Hong Ye, Dao Yi, Jack, and Zhao Zi were racing to keep up with the ambulance. Jack kept a tight grip on Zhao Zi's hand knowing that he can let go of this side for a while now. Hong Ye and Dao Yi were getting ready to explain everything legally to the police and get them back to Taiwan.

"Will he be okay, Jack?" Jack nodded and nuzzled into Zhao Zi almost laying down in the back seat.

When they got to the hospital, everyone was provided scrubs to change into so they wouldn't scare the others in the hospital. This also required Tang Yi to leave Shao Fei. That didn't sit well at all. The moment the gurney came in with Shao Fei in the emergency room, the room went into full action. They were able to tear Tang Yi away, but he latched right onto Shao Fei again.

"Sir, we need to do an operation on him."

"We won't allow you to do an operation unless our doctor gives us the all go." Tang Yi looked at Hong Ye and knew what she meant. The baby isn't a known scientific discovery, so this would be bad if they tried to use Shao Fei as a test subject.

"Ma'am, I am a certified surgeon. I can do this. He needs to be treated."

"He's not allowed to be seen by any surgeon unless it's authorized." Dao Yi shoved his phone into the doctor's face. There is some kind of code on the paper saying that it was "operate only if certified in-" many different places. He wasn't, so he ran over to the specialist that they owned.

"Hello, I have been informed by Dr. Jintang about this. I am certified, but after this procedure, we are going to have to send him back to Taipei. This country is still very backwards on this scientific discovery."

"Then how do you know if you are from Japan?" Tang Yi looked at the man who looked too suspicious for his taste.

"He is under my care, Tang Yi." Everyone turned around to see Dr. Jintang just standing there smiling.

"What the hell?! When did you get here?!" Hong Ye asked slapping him on the arm.

"Been here giving training to these poor doctors who just don't understand the good stuff in modern medicine." Everyone rolled their eyes, but they all rushed to the doors where they were allowed to stand in while the doctors went inside the hospital. Tang Yi was not pleased. He gripped the skeleton keychain in a vice grip trying to keep himself calm throughout this procedure.

Inside the surgery room, Dr. Jintang was overseeing as they had to get out two bullets from Shao Fei's body.

"His body should have gone into shock from the pain. He shouldn't go through this at his stage."

"He's persistent. I told Tang Yi once that this man must be blessed to be staying with that idiot." Right as he finished that, a constant beep stopped. "Shit." Everyone got to work in a panic as they got the pads ready on the machine.

Inside the waiting area, Tang Yi has resorted to pacing the entire waiting room. Most operations take a few hours, but these were excruciating knowing that his Shao Fei was just past those double doors. He's so close, but his grip can't hold Shao Fei close to him saying everything will be okay once more.