Return Home

Tang Yi has some unfinished business to deal with without Shao Fei. He was thankful that A Fei was dead asleep when he left, but after a day, he didn't get anything from Shao Fei. Nothing. None. Zip.

Let's just say Tang Yi went a little overboard. Somehow it went further than when he went to visit his adoptive family. *Cough* 80 missed calls, 30 voice messages, 100 texts, and 35 voice mails very close to turning Taiwan upside down *cough*. Jack has physical proof unbeknownst to his boss.

Tang Yi almost jumped out of his car leaving Jack in the back as he went searching for Shao Fei. Even with his calm exterior, anyone could see that the boss was not fine.

"Shao Fei?! Shao Fei?!" He yelled running through the halls of their shared house. He finally reached their bedroom and found no one there. He almost tore the place apart looking for something. A Fei's clothes were still there, but everything else was gone.
"A Fei?!" He checked his phone again and still nothing.

"Are you forgetting the GPS on his phone?" Jack asked as he passed twirling his knife.

"No I haven't. It has only been 3 days since he's contacted me." Tang Yi said with a large hint of sarcasm. Jack held up his hands in surrender with his usual smirk on his face. Tang Yi pinches the bridge of his nose trying to figure out what happened.

"Boss? We found a note." One of his workers said. He nodded and took it from the man.

'Hi Mr. Tang Yi, want to find your boy toy? Come to ********** and choose.' Tang Yi crumpled the note trying to keep his anger at bay.

"What do you wish to do boss?" Jack asked leaning in the door frame.

"Get ready. We're leaving at first light." He spat before going to his room. He closed and locked it. With quick strides, Tang Yi reaches into the closet and took Shao Fei's hoodie and laid down on the bed calming down instantly as he fell asleep to the smell of his lover. No one could ever see him in this state. Not even Hong Ye. He could still hear Shao Fei's voice as he yelled across a room for him.

Jack's POV

I walked over to Zhao Zi's house with a big smile on my face. I opened the door to find Zhao Zi sitting in front of instant noodles.

"Hi." Zhao Zi turned around with big eyes. 'Cute.' I walked over and offered my heart to him in the form of my famous feast.

"Okay, you're forgiven." I smirked and sat down next to him.

"I would like it better if you would eat me." I tried to hide my laugh as Zhao Zi turned a bright pink.

"W-What are you saying?!" He asked and tried to get away from my gaze. "I will not eat people!"

"You are too innocent my little foodie." I ruffled his hair to his dismay. "But this isn't the only reason why I'm here. When was the last time that you saw Shao Fei?" My face got serious as I watched all of the emotions run through his face.

"I saw him a few days ago. Wait, is A Fei in trouble? Did something horrible happen to him?!" Zhao Zi tried to get answers from me as he shook me. In a different situation I would love his touch. "Please don't tell me A Fei is dead!"

I clasped his hand in mind and intertwined our fingers. "He is not dead. We just don't know where he is, and the boss is just getting very frustrated since he has lost contact with Shao Fei." I tried to calm him but nothing seemed to work. Then a nice lightbulb appeared.

1

2

3

I leaned in and kissed his soft lips. I smirked against the and wrapped an arm around his waist. When I pulled away, Zhao Zi was red all over and breathing heavily.

"I'll see you when I get back." I said smirking. I turned to leave the dining room until I felt a hand around my wrist. "What is it my little foodie?" I asked when I turned to see him with his head down.

"Please stay." I smiled down at the mop of black hair that I can call mine. I walked over to Zhao Zi my smile growing with each step.

"I will never leave you, Zhao Zi." I placed my thumb and index finger under his chin and made him look at me. "I love you An Zhao Zi. Please look at me." I smiled wide as he finally looked up at me.

I picked Zhao Zi up and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

3rd Person POV

Tang Yi woke up to find the bed felt cold. Everything came back and he ran to put on a suit before meeting Jack and his driver at the door.

When they got to the building, it looked like something from Cheung Wen Hao, but he was already done with his company, so who is doing this? Tang Yi walked in with Jack and a few men trailing behind him.

"It's nice to see you again Tang Yi." Everyone looked up to see Li Zhi De. Jack kept his sly smirk on his face as Tang Yi's poker face faltered. "Are you looking for your precious boy toy?"

"Just give Meng Shao Fei back to Xiang Tian Meng and no one will get hurt." Tang Yi said clenching his fists to stop him from punching the man in front of him.

"Choose then." A De's voice echoed through the building.

"Choose what?"

"Oh, do you not know? Well, I guess I could let Shao Fei answer himself." He motioned for some men to come closer. They brought in a computer and showed live video footage of Shao Fei chained to a chair. Tang Yi had to fight down the urge to kill A De and move closer to the screen.

"Haha, Meng Shao Fei, have anything to say to your boyfriend gang leader?" A De crosses his arms over his chest loving how he had the upper hand. Now the big bad boss has two weaknesses. Hong Ye and Shao Fei. Shao Fei looked up at Tang Yi with pleading eyes. "If you won't then I will.

"No!" A Fei whisper yelled. Talking hurt him a lot. "Tang Yi. . .I didn't mean to lose contact with you. I went to the quack. . .to see what was wrong with me. I-I'm pregnant."