The Dreamworld

Tang Yi looked around his office reminiscing on the many different encounters and times that Shao Fei tried to break into the said office. His eyes moved towards a small key chain with the skeleton on it.

"That's cruel." He muttered before hearing someone stumble into the room. Memories flashed into his mind as he remembered Shao Fei sitting on the white couch giving him many weird looks. A dry chuckle left his lips as every memory kept coming back like a race to make him miss Shao Fei more. The memory of that one night before the trial came through and that's when he turned his head.

His eyes widened as he walked quickly over to the wall. "Shao Fei. Shao Fei!" He yelled banging on the wall. It looked like an exact copy of his office, but this was cruel. He couldn't even get his lover's attention.

'So close, come on!' He kept banging on the wall as Shao Fei looked around the old office.

"Why am I here?"

"For me!" Tang Yi yelled through the glass. Shao Fei walked to the desk and found a copy of the skeleton keychain. His face changed from curious to fond then right to pain. He plopped down onto the chair and held the keychain close to his heart as he let the tears fall silently. Everything started to hurt. Shao Fei knew this wasn't real, but he just wanted to have Tang Yi hold him one more time. "Just one more time is all I ask."

That silence didn't last long. Every sob tore at Tang Yi as he watched helplessly. Every sob left a scar on his heart knowing he was so close yet so far. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! I'M RIGHT HERE SHAO FEI! PLEASE HEAR MY VOICE! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS. PLEASE LET ME COMFORT HIM!!!!" Tang Yi felt something budge as he kept slamming his body against the wall, but Shao Fei didn't notice.

Tang Yi ran around throwing everything at the wall to try to make it budge any further, but that's when he felt something become hot. He looked into his breast pocket and found the skeleton key tucked away inside it. His head quickly turned to the desk in confusion. "I left that there."

'Better this than nothing.' He gripped the keychain to him and walked to the wall where he could see Shao Fei. "Meng Shao Fei?" He called out. Nothing could be heard on Shao Fei's side as he gazed at the room. Shao Fei looked around, but he heard nothing. He quietly got up and wrapped his jacket around him to lay on the couch.

Tang Yi, in a fit of rage, threw his body back into the wall, but this time he didn't stop. This time he fell right through and ungracefully fell onto the floor startling Shao Fei.

"T-Tan-Tang Yi?!" Tang Yi groaned as he pulled himself up and looked at his now blubbering mess of a boyfriend. "Is it really y-you?" Tang Yi smirked and opened his arm for Shao Fei. Shao Fei ran and tackled both of them to the ground as he cried into Tang Yi's chest.

Tang Yi would never admit it, but he wasn't dry eyed either in this situation. He held Shao Fei tightly to him loving the feeling of the heat radiating from the younger. "It's really me, Shao Fei."

"Where are you? Please, we just want to go home!" Shao Fei said instinctively placing a soft hand on top of his stomach. Tang Yi's vision went down at the motion and saw the bulge under the lose shirt. He placed a hand over Shao Fei's a few seconds later. The warmth felt great to Shao Fei.

"How many months has it been, Shao Fei?" His voice sounded pained waiting for the answer. Tang Yi's head was down as he waited for the answer. He knew it was going to hurt. He knew it was longer than any of them wanted.

"Two months." Tang Yi cringed at that and held on tightly, but not tight enough for the baby to get hurt. "Please don't feel sad because of this, Tang." Shao Fei pleaded wiping away the stray tear from Tang Yi's eye.