Hospital

Tang Yi stood above the low life that killed his mother and Tang GuoDong. "Do you have any last words you pathetic piece of trash?!"

Shao Fei came running in and stood in front of Tang Yi trying to calm him down. "Tang Yi! Don't do this. Just let me take him to the police and have him under the court of law!"

"Step away from this A'Fei." Tang Yi's eyes looked cold and deadly, but Shao Fei didn't back down.

"No Tang Yi! I'm not letting you do what your father did!" Tang Yi blanked for a second remembering that Li Chen and Chen WenHao are his biological parents. Chen WenHao went to prison while Li Chen kept the child a secret.

Tang Yi was trying not to visibly shake at the realization before he pulled the gun out again. "Tang Yi! Just let it go and let me take him. Please, I want you there for me, for me, for us." He begged taking Tang Yi's hand and placing it on his still flat stomach.

A'Zhi looked at them wide eyed and then started to laugh. "Haha, history repeats itself again. The dumbest person decides to fall for the darker part of this world! Too good Meng Shao Fei." Shao Fei glared at him and turned his body so that he was still blocking Tang Yi, but was now facing A'Zhi.

"Try saying that again. We already have people here to take you."

"Take me in? Don't make me laugh." His bloody face made him look twice as demented as he kneeled before them. "Just take me in." Shao Fei went over and was about to put hand cuffs on A'Zhi before he came up and ran at Tang Yi. Tang Yi shot him in self defense knowing that A'Zhi had broken free of his restraints, but he didn't expect who he shot.

"Tang Yi. . ." Everyone looked over to see Shao Fei on the ground bleeding.

"A'FEI!!!!! SHAO FEI!!! DO NOT LEAVE ME!!!! MENG SHAO FEI!!!!" A'Zhi looked on in horror seeing Shao Fei gripping his bloody shirt. Tang Yi motioned for someone and they got an ambulance and headed over quickly to the "quack".

At the hospital, Shao Fei was treated immediately. That's why everyone in the room was shocked, like gaping mouth shocked.

Zhao Zi came running and was willing to kill Tang Yi for what he did. "What is Erin with you Tang Yi?! How could you let him be in the line of Fire?! Why would you do that to him?! Hasn't he been through enough with you?!!!" Jack came around the corner and held Zhao Zi back.

"Please Zhao Zi, Meng Shao Fei is fine. He will heal." He said trying to calm down Zhao Zi.

"No! He hurt him and he could've hurt the baby!!" The others turned to Tang Yi with mixed emotions of hurt and pity.

"Tang Yi, others, he's going to be okay." Tang Yi turned to Dr. Wei and almost gave him whiplash.

"Are you sure?! What about the baby?!"

"I'm positive. He's fine Tang Yi so is the baby. You may go in two at a time, but remember he's still healing." Everyone looked at Tang Yi and mentally agreed to let him go. Though, Yi Qi did look like she wanted to kill him.

Tang Yi felt a hand on his shoulder and looked to see the doc. "Remember that he is the only one who would die for you. Don't let this one go." Tang Yi quickly walked through the door and shut it behind him to give them some privacy.

"Shao Fei." Was all he got out before he felt his throat clench. He tightened his fists trying to keep his emotions at bay. "I can't keep you out of this pain. What can I do?" He reached a hand out and rubbed his thumb against Shao Fei's knuckles.

Shao Fei's voice floated through his head as he remembered having a similar encounter. 'I will never leave this life Tang Yi. I have chased you for four years, and I'm not stopping now.' Shao Fei wouldn't try to get out of this kind of life without Tang Yi in tow. Tang Yi smirked as held back the want to hold him tight. "You'll never be able to have a better life A'Fei." Tang Yi sighed. He was about to turn for Zhao Zi to come in when he heard the monitor start to go berserk. He rushed over and tried to wake Shao Fei up. He was about to get the doctor, but he felt a strong tug on his hand and a small grunt.

"Hmm?" Shao Fei has a small smirk on his face. Tang Yi turned around and pushed the nurse button before sitting down in the chair next to Shao Fei's bed. "I'm not leaving." Shao Fei smiled at Tang Yi before the nurse came in and checked his vitals. Tang Yi gave Shao Fei one last look before Zhao Zi came inside giving Tang Yi a look. He sighed and looked down at the cuffs.

"Don't take him yet!"'

"We have to take him soon A'Fei. He went against the law."

"I just ran because I didn't want him to go to jail." Shao Fei took Tang Yi's hand in his and kept a firm grip on it.

"He still shot a police officer. You know as well as I do that you can only fix this on trial." Shao Fei's eyes darkened, but he understood.

"It was for self defense." Tang Yi sighed and took his phone out calling his lawyer.

"We'll try but remember they'll try to dig up everything you've done with Xing Tian Meng." Zhao Zi said before he and Tang Yi left.

Dr. Wei walked in and gave him a sad smile. "You must have been dropped on your head as a child to chase after Tang Yi this long."

"I love him."

"And that's why I like you. Bring in the factor that he is still human and he was trying to make his gang drug free. Bring humanity back into the court room. " He smirked before checking the IV and left.

Shao Fei fell asleep soon after trying not to worry about the future.