Inside the Mind of Lylian 1

This is a special chapter I made as you can tell from the title. Now you'll see what our little dragonet thinks about what's happening to her! I'll make this chapter every time there's a time skip or major plot happening.
Edit: 6/28/19
I forgot to add a dragon species. Oops. The species I forgot to add is the space dragons. I'm also going to fix a few things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After that day, the elders didn't let me out of their sight for the next week. They rescheduled the meeting, this time keeping an eye on us. They were so many meetings that eventually, I saw Selena, Jacob, and my cousin every week. My cousin liked the name I thought of for him so he decided to keep it! Now it's a lot easier to call for him.

We got a lot closer. I even learned their birthdays! Selena's birthday is the 16th of January. Jacob's birthday is the 16th of June. And Lloyd's birthday is the 15th of July.

Mama would visit at night and bring me to many cool places. She would take me somewhere then bring me back so that I still had enough sleep. Sometimes she would even bring me cookies! Even candy!

We celebrated Jacob's 7th birthday a month later. We had so much fun! Me and Lloyd were the only non-wolves though, but we still had fun! I also learned a new trick! I'm able to turn into a wolf! Unlike the other wolf pups who had red fur, I had black fur. Lloyd was also able to do that too, but for some reason is wolf form was all shadowy and he had horns.

A month later we celebrated Lloyd's 8th birthday. Selena and Jacob were the only wolves and I was the only dragon. There were a bunch of different demons kids, some had many horns, some looked like humans, and some looked like monsters, but we still had fun.

Soon it will be fall, then I'll have to start school. I'll finally be able to meet other kids! But Selena said it was very boring for the first few years, but when she was able to start fighting and hunting it got fun. She also said that we needed to learn how to read and write. Luckily for me I already know how to read and write a little! The elders thought me, so did momma. But I also have to learn math. Momma didn't teach me, nor did the elders.

But there's also a bunch of fun thing! Like art, nap time, play time, music, and something called recess. I also heard that there'll be other animals too! Like unicorns, griffins, and other animals! I can't wait.

BlackLightning has also been nicer to me. He's been giving me more hugs and candy! The elders even let BlackRose and BlackLightning bring me out to the city. Everyone was nice to me. Some dragons gave me candy. BlackLightning didn't want me to eat it but once he smelled it and he said it was good to eat.

On the 5th of December it'll be my birthday! I'll be turning 5! I can't wait. I'll be able to hang out with my friends and do whatever I want! There's also a m-memorial on my birthday too! So not only do I get to hang out with my friends, but I also get to hang out with my family!

I was even able to see my big brother! For some reason the elders are mad at him so I barely see him. He's 12 now. The elders also make him do a lot of things because of the "incident". For some reason they blame him for the "incident". Whenever I ask what the "incident" is, the elders get all sad and say I'm too young to know.

I even asked BlackRose and BlackLightning. But they do the same thing. This one time I asked though, they said that it happened on the day I hatched. I just stopped asking when they wouldn't tell me anymore.

But I was also able to see my auntie and uncle. Before I was born, I had a lot more aunts and uncles. But for some reason they left. They don't even visit me. But I'm fine with auntie and uncle. Auntie is a fire dragoness and uncle is a water dragon. Uncle likes to hold me while he flies, and drops me. He always catches me. Auntie is scary sometimes but she brings me to fun places.