Chapter 13

Welcome back peeps! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry this is late, I was busy doing some stuff.
Lylian POV.

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and the rustling of leaves. I opened my eyes and grumbled a little bit. It way to early! Why is it so loud? I looked around for Momma and saw that she wasn't here anymore.

I got up and started stretching. I looked around wondering how I'm going to get down. Maybe I should try to fly down... then again I still don't know how to fly and my wings still have holes. I thought as I looked down the perch.

It wasn't that high of a drop, but it was still high enough for me to get some very bruised scales. I could climb down the tree! Now let's just look for some nearby branches and start climbing. I though as I grabbed a nearby branch with my tail.

I wrapped my tail tightly around the branch and climbed off the perch. I managed to keep myself balanced on the branch and not fall off. Surprisingly I didn't break the branch with all my weight on it. I started slowly climbing down the branches until I reached the bottom branches. I hopped down and landed on my feet.

Now that I think about it, couldn't I have just asked for help? Aw well, I already climbed down. See BlackLightning, I'm not that lazy. I looked around and saw that most of the dragons are too busy to notice me, so I started looking for Momma.

I looked through the main tents and found her in the big circle tent. Deszeld and Frost are there too. I walked in and saw that they were all huddled around a table writing something. I walked next to Momma and sat down. "Whatcha writing?" I asked.

Momma smiled and pat my head without looking away from the paper . "Oh this is the message we're sending to the Elders." She responded. "Also how did you get down the tree? Did anyone help you down?" She asked.

"I climbed down the tree by myself! Also, when are we going to eat breakfast? I'm hungry." I proudly stated.

Momma let out a giggle and said,"I'm proud of you darling! You were able to get down the tree all by yourself. Once we're done with this letter I'll make breakfast, so why don't you explore again?" She let me one more time as I nodded and left.

My tummy grumbled a little bit but I distracted myself by walking around the camp. There's no other dragonets to play with so there's not much I can do. I tried climbing onto on of the perches, but one of the adults stopped me. They said that it was "Too dangerous" and that "You could get hurt".  After that I found a nice big flat rock and flopped on top of it. I started sunbathing on the rock.

Apparently, I can climb down the perch but not up it. It's not fair, but I can't do anything about it 'cause their right. Then again I could just order them to let me climb. I thought as I started pouting. I closed my eyes and waited.

Ten minutes later Momma brought me my breakfast.  She gave me chocolate milk with eggs and toast. I gobbled as much as I could and finished my milk. Afterwards we went back to the circle tent to check if the message was done or not. When we arrived at the tent the message was finished and ready to be sent to the Elders. But before the message was sent I had to read it first to see if I liked it. I don't know why they need the approval of a six year old who can only a little read but okay.

The message read:
𝒯𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝐸𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹, 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓅𝑜𝓈𝒶𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒪𝓊𝓇 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒹𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓈. 𝑀𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝓎𝒶𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎. 𝒲𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓅𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓈, 𝓌𝑒 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇. 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓅𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓎.  𝒲𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝓈.
1. 𝐸𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝒶𝓌 𝒽𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓈
2. 𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
3. 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑒𝓇
4. 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝓊𝓃𝑔𝑒𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓊𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝒸𝓁𝓊𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉.
𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓊𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌, 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒮𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓈, 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝓊𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒.

I had Momma read it aloud to me after I struggled reading the big word. "It sounds like a good message, I think. Just send it to the Elders already! No offense, but I don't like it here. It's way to loud and uncomfortable and I haven't been able to relax at all during the two days, maybe three, that I've been in this rebellion." I said.

"Don't worry if our plan goes well and the Elders listen to us then you can go back home tomorrow," Frost said. Turning to a butterfly dragon he said,"Bring this the the Elder's room. Make sure they read it and don't get caught." The butterfly dragon nodded his tiny head and grabbed the letter and zoomed off.

Now all we have to do is wait for the Elders to respond. Unfortunately that took a few hours. While waiting for the Elders to respond, every dragon was anxious. And of course I was bored. There wasn't much to do so Momma decided to take me sightseeing around the Forest.

I got to see many cool things. I saw a huge tree with a bunch of pixies and faeries around it. There's a small waterfall not to far away from the camp too. When we returned back from the camp, we still didn't have a message from the Elders so we ate lunch.

We didn't get a message until evening. The little butterfly dragon returned unharmed and carrying a different message. The message was a lot shorter than ours. Frost read the letter out loud.

𝓦𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓼, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵.

Now that the Elders have agreed, we just need to wait.