Inside the Mind of Lylian 2

Welcome back to Lylian's mind! The chapter before the last part of the story! I hope you enjoy this chap!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Elders finally explained everything to me... no wonder why they didn't want to tell me. It's just so sad! I cried for DAYS! Why are humans so mean? My siblings didn't even do anything... and now they're gone. At least I still have my big brother.

The Elders told me that I had fifteen siblings. FIFTEEN SIBLINGS! Like wow. That's a lot even for a dragon! I just wish I could meet them. From what everyone told me, they were wonderful dragonets that could've done many great things.

I also wish I was able to meet my parents. Big brother told me that they were very nice and that they would let them do a lot of cool things. At least I know that they exist now. Big brother won't have to be alone anymore 'cause I'll be here with him now that the Elders forgive him.

I still don't know how StarFox and Aquatic were born though. I guess it'll just be a big mystery.

The Elders lifted the ban and freed the prisoners. Now, dragons are a lot happier. I think we were even able to make dragons came back to the kingdom. I heard that after the Elders first imprisoned a few dragons, a bunch of dragons left the capital to live more wild lives.

The Elders ended the war with the humans which is pretty great, but they won't allow the humans to even come close dragon territory or be dragon riders. They even had me sign a piece of paper as proof of our peace.

There was also a human kid that signed the paper. I think he's eight years older than me? Eh, it doesn't matter much, but anyways, the Elders let me have a 'play date' with him to prove that the humans can be trusted or something. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a play date, but more of an 'switcheroo' between us kids. I spent time at his castle, he spent time at my castle. BlackLightning also stayed with me the entire theme I was at his castle. I also have to be in my human form which is pretty annoying. Like, walking on two legs is tiring.

All I know is that I made a new friend and i got more candy. I'm pretty sure he's a human prince, that would explain all the other human guards there. I think his name is Leon? Yeah, Leon. Well anyway, Leon's pretty nice to me. He treats me like a little sister and he gives me candy and toys.

Soon even my cousin joined in on the play dates. He still didn't have a name, so we just continued to use the name Lloyd. Leon and Lloyd hung out a lot more than they hung out with me. Like please! I'm the youngest, I should be getting the attention! But they're happy, I just wish they would let me play with them but they say that it's 'too dangerous' or it's 'not safe'. I'm a dragon! I think it'll be fine and plus, I have scales to protect me.

After that we decided to form our own little trio! We called ourselves the shadow trio, after the color of our hair. For some reason when me and Lloyd are our human form, we look related to Leon. So that's a little weird. Now of course I didn't forget about Jacob or Selena! I still hung out with them, like almost everyday.

In second grade I met a person with the same birthday as me! We even looked similar! She was a wolf. We became best friends and a lot of people thought we were siblings whenever they met us. I even turned into a wolf to mess with people. I have a lot of friends, not just because I'm the princess, but because people like me! I was able to trick my friends into tying my shoes for a whole year whenever we turned into our human forms.

Now that I'm in third grade I can't do that anymore. I also need glasses now, my eyesight is getting bad. It's still better than a humans, but it's bad for a dragon. I'm eight years old now! My wings are all healed up now! I can finally fly! I just wish that BlackLightning didn't make me jump off a cliff! I'm pretty sure there's much easier ways to learn how to fly!

I wonder what's going to happen this year. I hope I get to explore the human kingdom! I also have a really strange feeling, like something just might end badly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lesson 1.2: Eastern Dragons

𝓔𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓼𝓷𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼, 𝓫𝓲𝓽 𝓾𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓽, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓯𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓮. 𝓞𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓼, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓮𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓾𝓯𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓯𝓾𝓻. 𝓤𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓼, 𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶. 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓼 𝓖𝓸𝓭𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶𝓼.

𝓔𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼, 𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓼 𝓸𝓻 𝓭𝓮𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓼. 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓪 𝓰𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵, 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 '𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓔𝓰𝓰𝓼'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~