19.) Couldnt Sleep at Night til You Were Mine

A/N:

A/N:

I felt completely grossed out by my live aid chapter so I literally stood up all night finishing this one. Lol!

It's about to be 5 AM now and I think it's time for bed??

Anyways...here we go..

Xo❤️

Freddie:

After the show, the boys and I immediately run off stage and end up in a group hug once we reach the back platform.

"Can you believe that!," Brian yells, while miming his fingers away from his head- mind blowing.

"I feel absolutely fantastic!," I yell back at them, adrenaline still surging through my veins.

"They knew every word! All of them. That's amazing!," Deacy exclaims as we all walk together to our trailer. We go on and on like excited little children until we reach the front of our trailer.

All of our families, are there in front waiting for us. As soon as I'm in her path, Cherie runs into my arms and clumsily smashes my nose against hers as she attempts to go in for a quick kiss. She giggles excitedly and I grin at her. "Stay still," I whisper, as I feel that we have some on-lookers.

Cherie doesn't move an inch, she stands steady in my arms. I look deep into her eyes. I want to say I see the same light of glee that I'm feeling right now.
"Close your eyes," I smirk at her and she does as I request.

Tilting my head to the side, I press my lips against hers and fly further up into this exhilarating high, by sinking into her love.

——————————————————————-

Cherie:

Freddie is making me so nervous! He has been pacing back and forth inside of this jam packed trailer as he warms up his vocal cords. With me, our children, and the rest of Queen with all of their families. The place was only meant to be big enough for the four members of the band, but we've all managed to squeeze ourselves in her together.

The kids hop around in their seats, jumbling with anticipation. We all are! This is Freddie's first time performing and live at that! He hasn't stepped foot onstage besides for sound checks, since he's come home from the hospital two months ago. He's seems in fit shape thanks to doing his daily therapy sessions. He's been much more active and I shouldn't be this worried, but I can't help it! Mix that up with the butterflies floating around, and I'm one hot mess of emotions!