Over the Hills and Far away

PROLOGUE

A/N:  hi! I'm a liar!  I want to make some changes to the first chapter so I've decide this part of the story is actually the info some of you requested anyway! So, here we are...
Thank you all for taking the time to read my first book in this series.

I want to give a special SHOUTOUT to xMiss_Mercuryx  follow her this instant!
And also go ahead and follow her instagram queen account of the same name you won't regret it 🥰

I don't know where I'm headed with this just yet, but I hope to keep you entertained.  Let me know your thoughts. Don't shy away from messages or the comment section! I love hearing from all of you precious darlings!
Xoxo
💖

Cherie:

I can't move.

I've got to stay still

What if something's broken?

What if something's wrong?

I don't feel any pain. I feel dizzy and light, like I'm floating. I don't feel any movement from my precious bubs in my belly. I'm too scared to open my eyes.

The inside of my ears ring with the vivid memory of scraping metal. Through the fog clogging my hearing, I listen to the distant voice calling out to me.

"Baby help is coming...I'm sorry!,"

Freddie?
I'm careful to open my eyes all the way. Maybe I'm still in bed. Maybe this is just a dream.

No, it can't be, because now that I've found the deep sweet eyes of my dear husband, the pain washes through me in full force. I grab onto my side, my face hurts from the wince of my furrowed eyebrows. I can't stand it.

I'm vaguely aware of the ambulance siren wailing in the background. I can feel the heaviness of Freddie's hand on mine.

"Cherie...Angel, just hold on. Okay? Alright? Can you do that for me, baby? Please, hold on,"

The cracks in his voice make me grow even more worried than my mind has already become. I cannot stop the flutter of my eyelashes. My lids are heavy and droop down until they're closed again.

"Cherie??!!"

At night, usually, when I close my eyes I see a blank slate of darkness before I fall into a dream world. Right now, with my eyes relaxed and shut, there is the brightest light I've ever witnessed. It's too bright to be called white or glowing yellow. it's beyond any beauty words can describe, easily persuading me forward closer to it.

"Cherie!! Wake up!! Open your eyes please!! I need you!,"

I feel the weight on my shoulders as I'm being shaken about.

"Sir, were going to have to ask you to stop that or move to the front seat"

A sense of calm covers me and all I feel is the blanket of light surrounding me with warmth. I'm slightly blinded by the powerful light before me. A cold breeze blows and I'm swooped back to reality.

She's too weak to push

I'm too weak to even open my eyes.

Anyone have heartbeats on the babies yet?

Oh, no. Not my babies, please.

I don't see a wound..

Am I bleeding?
Where is Freddie?