23.) No Woman, No Cry

*SMUT WARNING*

Freddie:

"No matter why it was Mary, honestly, do you think I could ever really stop talking to you?," I tickle the side of her neck playfully making her burst in a giggling fit.

She has been awfully bashful, even compared to when we used to be an item. We've spent the night cuddled up beneath a blanket on the couch watching old movies and telling each other about the things we have missed.

"I think what I've missed most of all is this," she says as she pulls my arms tighter around her body. She is nestled comfortably between my legs, her back to my front. Nothing has ever felt as real as Mary.

"I've missed this too, darling. I can't tell you how much it means to have you back with me and I really still don't know where we went wrong, you know," I twirl a piece of her short blonde hair around my finger. It used to be much longer than this. Shit, it's been too long since I've had a decent shag.

She turns around to face me, kneeling on her knees. Her bright blue eyes could pierce right though me if she stares too long.

"What is it?," I ask, feeling the tension in the air around us now.

I see Mary slowly lean in closer to me, closing her eyes with fluttering lashes before puckering her small, heart shaped lips. I grasp her chin between my fingers and pull her in closer, softly pressing our lips together. Her kiss is safe and comforting; it's familiar and friendly.

"Yes," she hums between her words as we break apart. "I've missed your kiss the most..," her smile matches the twinkle in her sky blue eyes. The tiny gap in her front teeth make her look just as young as the girl I once fell in love with.

Having the sudden urge to show my gratitude to her, I remove my legs from around her as she sits back on her bottom. Getting to my feet, I reach out my hand for her to take, which she immediately does. No questions asked.

We walk up to my bedroom quietly, as I shut off all of the lights to the house and make sure the front door is locked. She never lets go of my hand. As we lie in bed together, I've lent her my T-shirt to wear to sleep. As for me, I'm shirtless but with pajama bottoms, my preferred way to sleep with company.

The silk sheets of my mattress feel cold, even though I am cuddled up behind her. She scoots her ass into my crotch, and instead of pulling back I find myself becoming a bit too aroused. The way she feels in my arms, it...it feels familiar. Her scent, the scent of a woman, tickles my nose but instead of hating it- I can't get enough.

I nuzzle my head into her hair and breathe in the smell of cigarettes and jasmine. A flowery scent that matches her, but somethings off.

She turns around in my arms, neither of us speaking since our kiss in the living room. She starts to place small quick kisses along my jaw. Her lips are soft and warm and I'd be lying if I said my body wasn't responding to their touch.

I bend my head down to reach her lips and she instantly smashes her lips against mine. I can feel the passion on her tongue as it rolls inside of my mouth. The heat of our kisses starts to make me feel confused and horny all at the same time. I cup her small, perky breast through her shirt as she works to undo the front tie of my pajamas.