42.) Lady Mercy Won't Be Home

A/N:

Alright. So I decided to separate this into two chapters it got too long!

Thanks again for all the reads in this series!
I love all of you, my precious darlings💖

I've added a new persons (well not new person) but a new POV

And so it begins...

Xoxo

Deacy:

"Hey, Fr-WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! Get off of him!,"

It's an instant shock to the two of them as I barrel through the room and grab the son of bitch by the shoulders and throw him to the ground.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry- I-I swear he w-was just conscious!," who the fuck does this piece of shit think he's fooling?

"Brian! Rog!," I stand over the half naked man digging my shoe into his chest, just near enough to his throat to scare the shit out of him and hold him still. His pants are down around his thighs as he tries to pull his underwear back up.

"Don't you dare fucking move!," I growl at his accomplice, some woman I hadn't recognized from earlier, but the man I remember had been sitting next to Freddie before we all left.

I only came back into the dressing room to tell Fred that we were leaving after he took too long to come out. He's lying with his mouth hanging open, smears of lipstick all over his face and bare chest, where his shirt has been torn open. His pants are pulled down, but not his underwear and I swear to god if this motherfucker so much as had a moment of more time, my best friend would have been raped. The son of a bitch was already fondling Freddie through his only piece of clothing. When I had walked in he was trying to wiggle him out of it.

"Deacy, What-," Roger and Brian slide into the room having heard my yells.

"What the fuck is this?! Bri, call security!," Roger quickly takes in the scene as he walks into the room. He immediately works to pull Freddie's pants up as he tries to shake him awake.

"He's not waking up! What the fuck did you give him!," His frantic shrill voice is making me panic and the woman with her top off has settled herself against the wall as she cries- yeah, lady that crying bullshit is not gonna give you any sympathy!

"Would you shut the f-," I start to yell at her when Roger suddenly lunges from the couch and starts to beat the perverted man to a pulp, while gritting through his teeth, "son of a bitch" *crack* "fucking" *crack* *crack "little" *crack*  "bitch!" the words spit fire into the atmosphere. With every punch he lands the slapping noise sends shivers through me. He deserves it and more.

Security guards storm into the room now, it takes two of them to pry Roger off of the guy- I'm not helping with that. Roger pulls his arms free and hurls towards the woman now, pointing his fist in her face, "You're bloody lucky you've got that shit between you're legs, whore! I'd fucking knock you ou-,"

"Mr. Taylor- tell us what's happened here..," the head of security for the venue comes into the room and upon seeing Roger he stands between him and the woman.

"Ask them! Look at Freddie- they've drugged him! He hasn't even been drinking tonight!,"

"I came in here to find the two of these pricks trying to undress him- he's been unconscious this whole time!," My words come out so fast as I now sit with Freddie's head in my lap. I use an extra stage costume to cover his chest, keeping my hand there to make sure he's stays breathing.