45.) The Same Moon Shines

A/N:

I'm in a foul mood.
In bed.
Not being bothered, thank Fredrick!

Anyway- writing spreeeeee!!

Buckle up 🤓

"Is this what you needed? You missed me, sweetness? Mmmmm...Do you like that?"

His crusty lips suck at the side of my neck while his rough hands palm me between my jogging pants and the top of my briefs. An uncomfortable grumble comes from my lips as I try to rock my hips against his slow hand strokes. I'm not sure if it's not having the appeal of attraction or the fact that too much liquor causes limp dick.

This is what I am. This is what she said. I'm a pig I'm disgusting. I'm a too ugly to look at. I'm a faggot.

I let out a heavy sigh, I can't get it up, no matter how hard I try. Maybe if I tried a woman- but, I never want to be under the spell of another one of those bitches ever again. I'd rather be man-handled, than ever feel the soft touch of a woman above or under me.

He starts to kiss my nipples, still moving his hand around my crotch, his hot hand touched my flesh now- making me cringe away.

"Get the fuck out," I mumble the command, as he stares back at me, removing his hand from its snug position. "I said get up, Winnie- fuck off!"

He gets to his feet, just to slap me across the face.

My head easily flings backward, not giving a single flinch. I stare back at him to let him see the emotionless hollows of my ebony eyes; I welcome the hurt. I crave it.

"You'll be lucky if I don't break your other fucking leg this time, who do you think you are calling me over here and then talking to me like that?,"

I don't even feel the sting of his gold pinky ring when he plunges his fist into my exposed stomach. I don't care. I can't feel anything. I bow forward as is involuntary bodily reaction. I pull in a slow raspy breath against the feeling of having the wind knocked out of me.

I lean back again in my seat, taking a big swig from the vodka bottle hanging loosely in my hand, as I pull it to my lips from behind the couch. Staring straight into his storming eyes, the eyes that use to scare me shitless.

"Hit me, again.,"

It comes out of my mouth sounding like a dare, but it's a simple careless request. I want to look how feel.

He doesn't like to be challenged or teased at all for that matter. He picks me up by squeezing his giant hands around my neck and swings my back into the wall. I can't breathe, but who needs it? His grip tightens when he sees that u have no reaction. I fight against my impulses and let my hands go numb at my sides. From the probing against my back I can tell he's cracked a hole into plaster of the drywall from slamming my body into it.

I open my eyes to prepare for impact, smiling I lazily show my teeth at him. My stomach swooshes with the liquor- damnit, he's made me drop my bottle...

"You've fucking lost it, Fred. Call me when you can get your cock hard," he backs away, waving me off with an angry huff. I slide down the wall- Don't think of them. Stop thinking of her.

The front door slams and I'm alone again. I'm trying to erase the memories, I wish I would have never remembered her. What for? I hang my head as the alcohol begins to spin visions of her face into my mind.

——————————————————————

It's pitch black of night. The only things lightening the little path between each storage locker are the lamp posts along the way.