40.) The Taylor Nuptial (Part 2)

A/N:

I was gonna write a whole chapter for Christmas buuuuut I don't really want to right now. Maybe it'll be a one shot dunno.

Anywhos theres a little Xmas Magic- like I said I have to be getting back to work soon the school year is about to start here in 2 weeks and I wanna finish this book because I know I'll be too tired and busy to keep daily updates.

(Don't judge me on my run-on sentences I'm not that kind of 'teacher') Lmaoo

I apologize in advance for 'ruining' Christmas.
😅😉

*SMUT WARNING*

Roger:

There isn't any other woman on this planet, who can keep me on my toes the way my bride does. That's why I've married her, isn't it? Holding her in my arms as we sway along together to our wedding song, I can't believe she is the same girl I met all those years ago in the states. She's never lost her shine, that's for sure.

I'm not at all surprised that it's taken us this long to settle down- or should I say, taken me this long to set things properly. She's scared me since our first date. She's always been a firecracker and she sparked something in me that terrified my younger self. Even though, yes, we all know I've fouled things up a time or two, or four- we've always managed to come back together. It's just the way we are meant to be. Not that I'd do much as think of ever being unfaithful to her now or ever again- no, that's the old Roger.

"I love you so much, Rosie. You are absolutely breathtaking," I whisper in her ear as her head rests on my shoulder. She thanks me with a long, adoring kiss and soon I'm reminded about the here and now, when we are congratulated with cheers and applause.

My smile is ridiculous at this point, I know that much to be true. I wink into the camera lense that circles us, taping every precious moment just in case I forget in all the liquor we've consumed. But I don't think I could ever forget this feeling. Rose has made me into a man- a real one. We've grown up together through the years, and her patience with me is something I will always be grateful for. She took her time on me, she waited.

Sure, we've fought, we've broken up and made up countless times, but she's given me that unstoppable characteristic of a man that will do anything to please the woman that he truly loves. As my eyes scan the crowd of our guests, naturally my attention stops at my best mates' table. They are seated all together between two table, right at the edge of the dance floor.

How I got so lucky in life to find life long mates and a real, loving , caring family in and with them, I'll never know the answer to that. But I'm glad I did. I'm happy that Brian, Freddie and John all came into my life and that our younger selves were relentless in fulfilling our dreams. Everyone usually sees me as a jester, the dumb blond, but my real friends know how emotional my heart is. I can see how proud they are of me in their beaming faces, their smiles glow with a light that tells the years of our bond have sealed us together for life.

"I love you, baby. Everything is perfect- you, are perfect," Rose's words are dripping with pure affection, as she picks up her head now to look into my eyes.

I remember thinking I always had to keep the perfect illusion of being a lady's man, a real charmer- but with her that act only lasted about a whole half an hour. She understood me from the very beginning- she could always see my heart. She should have anyway, since my very own heart became bewildered by her the moment we first spoke. It's always belonged to her, I just didn't know it.