30.) A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes

A/N:

I swear I have another point to the plot. This chapter annoyed me so here it is 🤕🤧

Whole chapter is in Freddie's POV-

"Wake uuuup, sleepy heads!,"

Cherie and I woke up extra early this morning to pack our bags and make a quick breakfast. The twins don't even bother trying to wake up as we carry the both of them down to the car. We buckle them into their car seats and fill the trunk with our luggage.

"Which park did you say we're going to? Not all the way in Florida, is it?," Cherie asks through her sleepy yawns.

"Nooo, of course not. That's too much work. We're going to Paris," I wink at her and with a quick side eye glance I can see the sleep fall from her eyes as they light up with new excitement.

"Okay, now I can't wait! Paris was so lovely the last time with just you and I. It's going to be beautiful and the kids will have so much fun!," She's fishing now- it's the sweetest thing, making her happy.

She quiets down a moment and I can feel her staring at me as I keep my eyes straight ahead to the road before me.

"Did you not want to go back to Paris? You don't seem all that excited...," Just as she asks me, I brake at a stop sign, tilting my head slightly I smirk at her, looking straight into her eyes trying to beam my adoration for this lovely woman I call my wife:

"Baby, you are Paris, to me,"

——————————————————

We've spent the whole day in the sun chasing around Disney characters and snapping pictures

We've spent the whole day in the sun chasing around Disney characters and snapping pictures. Each time my children's faces lit up with great big smiles, I knew I'd made the right decision.

I was left to go on the spinning tea cups ride, since Cherie could not handle it due to her nausea. Turns out I'm much too old for such things! I wanted to vomit my brains out once we were done and the twins couldn't be more chipper about it all. They begged to repeatedly go on the ride and I just sat there with my head whirling as fast as the damned cuppa tea.