37.) GIVE ME...YO BODY

A/N:

Heyyyyyy, surprisingly this was such an easy chaptaaa! Erhm...I didn't expect for it to be this long- but separating it made no sense to me...

Best part about breakups are the makeupssssss (even though technically they didn't break up- HUSH)

Enjoy the floooooof
💖💖💖

Alsooooo,

*SMUT WARNING*
(I think.....IthinkIwentToofarPleasedont crucifyMetooHarshly)

Okay...LEZZZGO....

Freddie:

The drive back home alone, is silent. I keep the radio off and just try to concentrate on a plan to make our night together the reunion we need. I pull into the driveway and Cherie's headlights cast my shadow on the pavement, as she shows up only a few seconds behind me.

While she shuts off the car, I reach for her door and open it for her. I offer her my hand and give her knuckles a kiss, once she places her hand in mine.

Why do I feel like I'm walking on eggshells here?

We walk into the house and oddly enough neither of us has said a word. Maybe she's feeling just a strange as I do. Which is absolutely ridiculous, if you think about it.

"Do you want some tea?," She asks while letting go of my hand and walking further down the hallway, towards the kitchen. "I need something warm to get sleepy," She adds, turning around to see that I'm still standing by the front door.

An idea pops into my head and I just hope it works.

"Actually, yes. Will you please make us some? I've just- Uh, I want to clean up our room really quick before you head in there to see me living like a pig," I let out a nervous chuckle, to which she shakes her head smirking at me.

"Okay, I'll wait for you in the kitchen," As soon as she passes through the kitchen door, I fly up the stairs into our room.

I run around as quickly as I can, picking up the heaps of clothes from the floor and putting them in the hamper where they belong. Then, I take to making up the bed, flinging the pillows back on top once I've straightened out the covers.

Shit- My idea! I forgot to run the bath!

I try to hurry to the on-suit bathroom and push the door open, but I skid across the floor and my shoulder smashes against the door instead of opening it. Damnit!

While searching the cabinets, my hands are unsteady as I try to move as fast as I can. I can't find the bath oils that Cherie loves so much. I spot the large pink bubble bath goop that the twins enjoy and settle for that. Mr. Bubbles it is, then!

Making sure the water temperate is scorching hot, I let the pink bubble liquid flow into the tub, swirling the mixture with my hand quickly before sealing the bottle and putting it back. I'm sure the bubblegum scent will give me away, but it's worth a shot.

While the tub is filling up, I go back into the bedroom and walk to the walk in closet to grab a pack of candles that Cherie stores in there. Everything is tied together in sections of different colors and scents, I pick the short sized, cream coloured ones that say 'vanilla' and run back to the bathroom. This feels like a marathon, let me tell you- I'm running out of breath!

"Freddie? Is it really that much of a disaster up there?," I can clearly make out Cherie's words in the quiet house. She laughs to herself at her comment.