Part 7 - The Deciphering of the Puzzle...

No one's POV with Lloyd...

Why did she always say something with air ? It is not winter, nor autumn. It's summer ! There is not much wind ! Why wind ? Storm, wind, strong wind.... WTF ?! Something came in his mind again....

Flashback...

"Wu had found a kid that lived on the street and kept it. The name was...Morro. He trained, learned and lived with us. Wu made a huge mistake. Morro was obsessed from it and was back then a complete other person. He was mean all of a sudden. He wanted real hard challenges. Wu didn't gave him the opportunity. He wanted destiny to choose his fate. They both were disappointed from the result. Morro didn't want to accept this and wanted to train and learn more. He wanted to prove himself."

"Wait ! Sensei Wu had a student before us ?!"

"Yes. Well, anyways.... Wu said that destiny has chosen and then Morro got mad and said...: 'Then I refuse to LISTEN ! I AM THE GREEN NINJA !! YOU MADE ME BELIEVE !!!' With that he walked away."

"Morro was ignorant, a mess, foolish and didn't know exactly who he now was. Garmadon and I tried everything to show him that the Green Ninja was anyways bullshit. But Morro didn't really listen to us anyway. He was obsessed like crazy. One time he had enough and wanted to find the resting place of the First Spinjitzu Master. But you can't find it, because he never left some clues where it was. Wu let him go away and seriously waited for him to come back by himself. He just came back for me. I went away with him and tried over and over to talk him this out of his head. He didn't really listen to me. I was about to give up and leave him. I stayed by his side and tried to save him. In the end he died anyways...."

"He was an Elemental Master. "

End of Flashback...

Lloyd stopped flying in the direction of the Museum abruptly. She never told him his Element ! Could it be...?

"No matter how strong the wind will be....try to stand on your feet.... A storm will come, YOU need to be prepared for it.... One of you will not be the same anymore after a strong wind...... Take care and watch out with who your talking to. You can trust nobody now."

"Garmadon and I tried everything to show him that the Green Ninja was anyways bullshit. His Element was very dangerous and strong too."

Lloyd was shocked. She warned them and they don't even know it ! Destiny must of had a vision ! Morro is back and he is the Master of Wind ! Lloyd didn't even felt or even realized that an old Partner of them stood behind him on his Dragon. The Person tapped his shoulder. Lloyd spun around and hit the Person in the 'face'.

"Oh my god ! I am so sorry ! I thought you were someone else !!"- Lloyd

"No problem. I should of said something... What are you thinking about ?"- ???

"I am thinking about the trouble I am right now in..."

"What kind ?"

"Do you know about the Master of Wind ?"

"....Destiny told me about him...Why ?"

"Well...she gave us a puzzle...a LOT with wind... And I just found it out myself, what she meant... It was a warning that he is back..."

"And nobody knows."

"Yes !"

"That's not good."