Part 27 -Things get better...

Warning: One not so pretty picture to look at ! On the pretty beginning.

No one's POV with Morro...

Darko slowly grabbed the sides of his mask. Morro and the others saw how the mask on the back of Darko's head slowly disappeared. Slowly Darko took off his mask. Morro saw raven black hair. Anastasia gasped as Darko's mask was off and in his hands. She had tears in her eyes and came closer. Anastasia touched his cheek. She hugged him quick and tight, he flinched but hugged her back.

"I am so sorry.. that is all my fault. I wish I could turn back time and make like it never happened...", whispered Anastasia in Darko's ear.

"It doesn't matter."

His voice...Omg....His voice was music in everyones ears. Everyone, except Morro, smiled at Darko. Morro was confused, Darko hid his face 20 years ago but his voice sounds like he is 18 years old and very sweet and...well...sexy. Just like Anastasia... Darko and Anastasia broke the hug and Anastasia kissed Darko, he kissed her back.

"How many times have you tried to live without me and the mask on your face ?"

He hung his head.

"...2 times... After that I just...never took it off again..."

"You were brave. But now you don't need to wear it anymore. I am here."

Darko gave her a smile then he turned to all the others and Morro stared in shock like the others. Darko never showed them his face after the break up again...it was pretty messed up... He had a tattered mouth, no eyeballs, that they knew but then they saw many scars on his face, the end of his nose was missing and his right ear had a big wound too. Suddenly the clothes he wore disappeared too and he stood there in shorts and a simple T-shirt. His arms and legs were full with scars too. His hair in his face was a mixed color...green and blue. His skin was pale too and his clothes were a deep black.

 His skin was pale too and his clothes were a deep black

He really looked like an 18 year old and the others too. Morro was a little puzzled.

"I know I look like shit guys...", mumbled Darko.

"Bullshit ! We are glad that we see you without the mask again. But...how do we heal that ?", Hector said.

"I have no idea...", mumbled Drake.

"Never.", Darko said.

"There must be a way !", Elena yelled.

"Even if there is...they will hunt me one day again."

"Then how do we stop them ?"

"Reviving them. But the book is in our parents house. Still burned down and old. Every person died, which went inside. Every bet that they set a trap and we will step inside."

"......Shit....", mumbled Alex.

"Yes. And Morro and I need to continue the search today."

"Damn....", cursed Heiko.