Part 43 - The plan continues...

No one's POV...

A few hours went by, before Ronin came. Morro already was done with Destiny and possessed Lloyd again. Bansha, Ghoultar and Soul Archer were in the room too, perfectly rested for later. Ronin had the sword with himself, just as expected.

"Good evening.", Morro said smug.

"And good night.", Ghoultar said.

Destiny tried to hold in her laugh as Ghoultar just said the same as Morro, just in other words.

"I like what you did of this place. Pretty good to make your hideout here in Stiix. There is so much water, they would never look for you here.", Ronin said.

"I have never been afraid of anything.", Morro said proudly.

Destiny almost laughed at that, but kept quiet. Ghoultar took the sword and examined it. Ronin looked at Ghoultar bored while Morro smiled at him. He then flew over to Morro, bowed and gave him the sword.

"This sword is no fake.", he said.

"Heh. For once the fool makes good."

Morro then went to the map and rammed the sword into it and the table. He went around with a frown, until he found what he was looking for. An X for the place of the tomb. He smiled.

"The tomb of the first Spinjitzu Master !"

"Now what about my soul ? The deal was that you remove the curse and free me.", Ronin said.

Morro looked annoyed and said.

"You can have your soul, but the deal has changed. I want the Ninja too."

"Woah whoa, now hold on ! A deal is a deal, but what do you care about the Ninja ? I thought you're weren't afraid of them.", Ronin said.

"I'm not ! But the preeminent requires some certain...safeguards."

The ghosts and Destiny laughed evilly. Ronin looked at them all and then at Destiny.

"You really want to destroy them ? What did the Ninja do, that you want them to suffer. Even your own nephew ? What would Garmadon, your own brother, say to that ? Did you ever think about him ? Ever think about, what he would want you to do ? Don't you miss him ? Did you never love him ?", he asked.

Destiny faked a evil laugh.

"Garmadon was never my beloved brother. Why should I care about anything of him ? He didn't think about me too, as he decided to get banished !! He just left me behind like a used toy !!"

"He tried to safe Ninjago !"

"He could have found another way !"

"He is your brother damn it !"

"He isn't my brother !!!"

The whole room fell silent. Ronin's eyes widened in shock, like everyone else's.

"And he never will be.", Destiny said in a disgusted voice.

Everyone gasped. Ronin turned to Morro and saw that he still waited for Ronin's answer.

"Forget it, then take my soul. Bringing you the sword is one thing, but not my friends."

"Friends ? Since when do you have friends ?", Destiny sneered.

The other ghosts chuckled. Ronin turned around ready to leave, but Ghoultar grabbed Ronin by the shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going ? We're still in need of you.", Morro said.