Part 8 - Sarcastic much ?

No one's POV with Lloyd and the masked one....

"This is an exception ! Here is more at stake, as we think and know ! I mean...WAKE UP YOU IDIOT ! First : Murder. Second : theft. Third : A break - in. Fourth : An unknown caller. Fifth : A Ghost. And last : A possible possessed Night watch. Put the pieces together ! It makes sense !"

"I don't get the point still..."

"Morro is 'back' from the 'dead' and possesses someone, lures the Green Ninja out, possesses the Greenie, and steals an Artifact. Now getting my point ?"

"Yeah. But the murder is still not clear..."

"The sword too."

"Wait ! You said - !"

"I know what I said you Dumbass. He doesn't need the sword. That was another person, who maybe knows that Morro is back. That is or was planned to hurt him and make him more angry ! NOW I GET IT !!! This was a mean plan ! Someone took the sword, killed or better stabbed Destiny and killed her BODY !! Her soul is still here ! We just can't see, hear or even feel her ! ANOTHER POWER OF THE SWORD !! DAMN I AM GOOD !!!", said the masked one proud.

"Wait... does that mean...she could stand right in front of me and...?"

"You wouldn't see her ? Yes. You would walk right through her. OH NO !!"

"What ?"

"I DON'T HAVE A CLUE HOW TO CHANGE THAT BACK !!"

"REALLY NOW ?!"

"I KNOW EVERYTHING !! JUST NOT THAT !!", the person whined.

"Great...just great..."

"FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU - !"

"Cut it off. We have a talk now. Come. Fuck the mask."

"You sure ?"

"Yes. Now shut up !"

They walked to the person. Lloyd asked the guard.

"So it happened during your watch, yes ?"

No answer from the watchman.

"Was something stolen ?"

"No, of course not Lloyd, that's why they call it a break - in."

Said the masked one sarcastically to Lloyd.

Lloyd rolled his eyes.

"Hey ..", he touched the person's shoulder. He looked up at Lloyd, finally,

"I can help you."

Suddenly he snapped to Lloyd, got up and ran away with him. He did not look at the masked one.

"Hey, where do you want to go with him ?!", one of the police called.

The masked one ran after them with full thrust. He did not trust the guard over the way. He has to take care of Lloyd. It was almost too late for the masked one to get in the room with Lloyd and the guard, because he closed the doors quickly after they entered the room. Now the guard spoke ...

"I was knocked out, and when I came to myself again, I saw that only one thing was stolen, that wasn't even on display. Nothing special. Only a useless armor chest plate. Called the Allied Armor of Azure."

"Why is someone interested in such a thing, if there are much more valuable things here ?"

"Oh, I do not know."

"But I know it."

The guard got startled and stared at the mask. He was a little scared. Lloyd turned around with a questioned look.