Part 4 - The story continues...

No one's POV...

Flashback......

"You need to go and talk to him."

"No. I refuse."

"He will have nightmares, probably."

"I can't let him come closer to me. You know my soul is unstable for that. If I like him to much and he dies some - day, my soul could break into pieces."

"But he needs you now. You need to go."

"Why don't you go to him and spent the night with him ?"

".....Because he feels much safer, when you're around."

"I can't let him come closer to me Garmadon. Or I will break."

"Destiny..."

"No is No, Garmadon. I am sorry."

Garmadon snapped when she said that....

"YOU KNOW WHAT ?! MORRO LIKES YOU VERY MUCH !! HE NEEDS YOU AND YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR SOUL ?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?! NOW GET YOUR ASS INSIDE AND GO TALK TO HIM, DESTINY DUST !!!"

" I DON'T WANNA KILL YOU ALL !! YOU KNOW THAT IF MY SOUL BREAKS I AM HEARTLESS AND KILL EVERYTHING !!"

"AND ?! EVERYONE CAN HELP YOU TO STAY YOURSELF !!"

"AND WHEN NOT ?! WHAT THEN ?! IF I LOVE HIM HE IS TOO CLOSE TO ME AND IF HE DIES EVERYTHING WILL SUFFER !!! I CAN'T LET HIM COME CLOSER TO ME AND MY FEELINGS !!!"

"YOU ALREADY HAVE DONE THAT !!!!"

She was silent.

"W-what ?"

"You already love him. I can see it. And now go to him."

End of Flashback...

"He helped me to see it clear. He was right. I already let him come too close to me. I loved him too. I just didn't want to see it... After all this... Morro wasn't the same anymore..."

"What do you mean by this, Destiny ?", Lloyd asked her.

"I mean that...", she said annoyed.

"Morro was ignorant, a mess, foolish and didn't know exactly who he now was. Garmadon and I tried everything to show him that the Green Ninja was anyways bullshit. Maybe he doesn't even exist. His Element was very dangerous and strong too. But Morro didn't really listen to us anyway. He was obsessed like crazy. One time he had enough and wanted to find the resting place of the First Spinjitzu Master. But you can't find it, because he never left some clues where it was. Wu let him go away and seriously waited for him to come back by himself. He just came back for me. I went away with him and tried over and over to talk him this out of his head. He didn't really listen to me. I was about to give up and leave him. But I had a vision. He will die if I go now. I stayed by his side and tried to safe him. In the end he died anyways, because he didn't listen to me. I miss him and my friends so much... I loved him, damn it !! Why did he left me here alone to rot ?!"

"I've been trying for so long,

to sing you the right song,
to show you something different every day,
so you'll have hear what I've to say,
like puzzle pieces !