Part 25 - See her again

No one's POV with Morro...

The ride was long and the Motorcycles looked very different. As they arrived it was day, Darko let all Motorcycles disappear and made himself, with help of the mask and his powers, a human face. They went on the bridge to Stiix. As soon as they were in the city one asshole, Darko knew, came across his ways. He smiled like a lunatic at Darko and came closer.

"Oh boy...here it goes...", mumbled Heiko.

"Hello Dumbass ! How does it feel to know that I fucked your slut 20 years ago ? Must sting right ?"

The man laughed at Darko. Morro could see Darko's hand turning into a tight fist. That was a sensitive spot then...Then his fist softened and his hand was normal on his side.

"You know, Quiver...I wouldn't even care if you would have married her and have a family. I mean she is just like you. A bastard. So...yeah...It would be the bastard family. Honestly I don't really give a livin' shit.", Darko said happily.

Quivers smile fell and he stared daggers at Darko.

"Hell no ! I would never marry that bitch and have a family ! She was way too ugly ! And call me or a family, I made, bastard again I will kill you. You piece of shit !"

"Are you challenging me to a fight ? Come at me you Moron !"

Quiver attacked and Darko dodged. Quiver threw his fist at Darko, he caught it and broke his wrist. Quiver yelled in pain. As Darko let go, Quiver ran away and screamed...

"This isn't over, you son of a bitch ! I will come with my squad and kill yours with you in it ! Be prepared !"

Darko shook his head and they continued their way.

"Where are we going ?", asked Morro.

"To Darko's Ex - girlfriend.", answered Alex.

Darko stopped dead in his tracks and turned around.

"Don't you fricking dare to say that again. You know how much I hate that.", Darko said very scary.

"Sorry. I didn't meant to struck a nerve. Just answering Morro's question.", Alex said.

Darko turned back around and they continued to move. After 10 minutes, Darko stopped again dead in his tracks and inhaled sharply. As Morro saw in the direction, everyone else did, he saw a very young and beautiful black haired woman. She was living on the street, her clothes were torn and she was very skinny. She had green eyes and her lips were blood red.

 She had green eyes and her lips were blood red

(I can't draw lips...I am an untalented idiot...)

They moved again. She looked at them and sprung up. She ran to Darko.

"Max ! Max ! I missed you so much ! We need to talk ! Please hear me out ! Please !"

Darko shook his head.