Part 28 - Secret message for Nya...

Nya's POV...

I had enough ! How could Sensei Wu think that I would be the Elemental Master of Water ?! Hopefully I can help the boys still with me as Samurai X. It was all a waste of time ! We were on our way to the secret Samurai X - cave. Suddenly I had a blackout and was in black void. But it wasn't Destiny who called me here...it looked like a...creature...It came closer to me and some more figures came near me too. I slowly stepped back.

"Who are you ?!", I yelled at them.

"Shhh !!", they hissed at me.

"You need to help them !"

"I know I am already on it !"

"Not the Ninja !"

"Then...who ?"

"Destiny, Morro and the other Ghosts ! Bansha, Ghoultar, Soul Archer and Wrayth lost, like all the other Ghosts, except Morro, their memories and got lies implanted. Lloyd wanted to help Destiny to change it all back to normal ! Destiny and Darko play a game, you need to break it ! Darko wears the mask, because creatures hunted him, but Destiny has the same mask. Nya, break the circle and unmask the masked one ! It is all a game ! Think about the note she gave you ! There was a secret message on the back with ink killer ! Grab the black light in your pocket and look for yourself ! Wake up and unmask the masked one !"

Then, before I could ask anything more, I startled awake and jumped, scaring Ronin. He screamed and almost flew into a tree. I had sweat all over me. I grabbed the note and black light, turned it on and unfolded the note. As I held it there, above the backside of the note I was shocked.

"What is it ?", Ronin asked worried.

"I...I think I...Listen to this..."

"Okay..."

"On the backside of the note was a secret message and it says...

'I can't ever leave ! I am always here in my body. I hate the Ninja and Wu for what they did ! Help me ! I am going insane ! NO stay away from me ! They are coming ! Morro is gone... Garmadon is now gone too and this time forever ! LIAR !! He will come back. Morro will come back ! 30 damn years have passed... I need my mask, no one should see my face. He will kill me ! DON'T WEAR THE MASK ! It's making me insane ! Someone, please...pull the mask off of my face ! Help ! Mordu is the real Darko ! I can't get the mask off of me ! What is happening ?! It isn't my mask ! Who did this to my mask ?! It is fucking alive !! NO ! I DON'T WANNA KILL HIM !! Somebody please kill Victor Vipes ! He lives still ! MEROI !!! THE PREEMINENT !! HELP ! I AM A MONSTER !!'

What is this ?!"

Ronin was silent. Then he sighed.

"Victor Vipes was someone...a killer. He...raped and killed, tortured and...abused people. Nobody ever found him, they all think that he is dead. Destiny seems like to know that....he is still...alive...."

"But why is this on this letter ?!"

"She maybe forgot that she wrote some things on one letter or that she burned it. What I am more worried about is...Who is the masked one, when Darko's real name is Mordu ?"

"Destiny !"

"No that can't be. Remember she got killed and all."

"From where do you know ?!", I yelled.

"Because I had the killing weapon, without even knowing. Someone gave it to me and I liked it. I never thought that it was Destiny's and the weapon she got killed with. Darko was very angered...."

The device, I had in my pocket, from Destiny blinked. I took it out and pressed the button.

"Password please. The first letter is M and the last is i."

I looked at Ronin then the letter. The name Meroi was the only one word.

"Meroi. M-E-R-O-I"

The device blinked and allowed excess. This time there was a boy. He looked familiar.

"Heiko !", I said.

"If somebody hears this...It didn't happen too long ago, what had happened. Destiny had a...she had a blackout and as she came back to her senses...she had the mask on right after she was in Sebastian's shop. The corpse of her...well...it was the person who wanted to take her place instead. It was her dark side. Called Demiseia. (Like 'demise' and then just put on the 'ia'.) She was once inside Destiny's mind. A second personality. The bad thing is...the other part is still stuck inside Destiny and...it kills Destiny's personality. She needs Morro or Garmadon to make it...or she will lose the fight and Demiseia will kill everything she loves. Until there is nothing left of her. Nobody knows that all, not even her family and best friends. Just us... Mimi, Destiny, Ratchel, Darko and me. We are her other personalities. Some aggressive and other less. Some got created other were living beings, died and found themselves alive again in her body. We all got thrown out of Destiny's body, so we will not be controlled from the mask and Demiseia. Take off the mask of her and she will gain self control again. The mask is cursed. Take it off ! Rip it off of her face ! She will try to kill Morro and Garmadon first ! Stop her ! We all will fall into a bad condition also...sooner or later !"

"Heiko ! Where are you ?! *giggles* Come out, come out, where ever you are !"

"Shit ! I need to go ! Please...safe us and the others, whoever hears this !"

"Heiko !!"

"Fuck..."

Then the camera got turned off and the device shut down. Ronin and I stared at each other in shock and worry.

"That voice wasn't Destiny's...", I whispered.

"No. It was more demonic...maybe it was this Demiseia girl...", mumbled Ronin.

"Oh my god... she actually chased Heiko. How did he escape ?", I whispered.

"He didn't...", mumbled Ronin.

"What ?!"

"There was a shadow over him. He hid the device, teleported it to Mordu and...Heiko lost his memories. If you would ask him about all this...he wouldn't remember. He would never be so chill about this whole situation, but he is, like he never heard of all that. She deleted his memories, because she wanted to avoid that someone knows the truth...Destiny is the only one, who still remembers..."

"But why didn't she tell us in the black void ?!"

"It is easy. She can't enter it. It never was her. Or she could enter it, but she got threatened that if she says something, someone will die."

"And who were these weird creatures in black void ?! I had a blackout they told me that the note had a secret message on the backside !"

"The remnants of Heiko, Ratchel, Darko and Mimi. Not everything got to leave. Destiny must have summoned them to warn someone or something like that. Maybe they even reacted out of instinct."

"That means it is just a game of hers ?! Demiseia toys with us all until she gets bored ?!"

"And then kills us all and destroys Ninjago. Yes."

"We need to go to the Samurai X - cave ! Fast !"

"One advise...if the masked one is really like a demon...never show fear. If you don't show fear, they can't harm you."

"Okay. Thanks for that advise."

And with that we hurried to the cave. But something was off...the secret entrance was open....