Part 6 - A Dream and a Surprise...

Warning: A little romance here and there NOT A LEMON STILL !

Your POV...

After I wrote the letter and sent it to my friend, I went to sleep. I always sleep in underwear, if there are very hot summer nights. Like today. I went fast asleep... As I opened my eyes, I saw....nothing...huh. I am in Black Void...why ? Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching me... I turned around, but saw nothing.

"Who is there ?!"

....Nothing....

"Why did you call me here ?! What the hell do you want ?! Show your ugly face !!"

Nobody actually knows about Black Void. Just my friends and Garmadon. And Bansha, Ghoultar, Andre and Wrayth don't remember it anymore for now...

"Destiny ? It's me...you remember me ?"

'No ! It can't be him !'

"Stop it...STOP IT !!! YOU ARE DEAD AND IN THE CURSED REALM !! I AM DREAMING AGAIN !!"

"...Dest...I am really here. I am back...I will come tomorrow, to get you away from Wu."

"NOW YOU TALK TO ME ?! WHERE WERE YOU ALL THOSE YEARS ?! I SEARCHED YOU EVERYWHERE, YOU ASS !!"

"The Preeminent blocked the ability to get any contact outside the Realm."

"....."

"Dest ?"

"Show yourself....NOW."

"....Okay...."

I heard these footsteps again. I looked in every direction to see him, I didn't see anything. Suddenly someone was behind me and covered my eyes with their hands. I felt lips on my neck, kissing me. He was real ! He was here ! I took the hands away, turned around and saw him, Morro... He was green everywhere... He looked at me and I at him. We stared into each other's eyes, then I threw myself onto his body and hugged him tight.

"You asshole ! Never leave me ever again, for this long, alone ! You hear ?!"

I heard him chuckle softly, he hugged back.

"I heard it. And I won't. I won't ever leave you alone again, for this long. I love you. And I am sorry."

I was happy ! I thought we would never see or talk to one another again... He let go of me and pushed me slowly and lovely away, because I didn't want to let go of him. I was confused...

"What is it ?"

'Did I something wrong ?'

"Nothing. Just that..."

He smirked at me as he stopped right there and kissed me. I didn't even realized that I went backwards and he forwards, kissing non stop... After a few kisses I was cornered to a wall with my back. He stopped then. Morro stared into my eyes, just like I did. We didn't break the stare. I saw that he wanted something...I wasn't prepared for and I knew that he saw that in my eyes. He leaned forward and kissed me again. After that he pulled away.

"I will get you back, Sweetheart. I promise."

"I know you will, Dummy. I will wait for you."

"Pack up your stuff already. Oh..And...", he smirked again, "if you are ready to do 'it' with me...tell me."

I blushed and even knew that I smiled at him..., because his smirk went brighter. But then suddenly he frowned and pulled me into a tight, loving hug.

"When we are back together, we have a lot to talk about and a lot to do. You need to wake up now...Wu is on his way to you, to wake you up and you talk in your sleep out loud. We will see us today. I promise."