Part 47 - A chance to be family again ?

No one's POV...

Ghoultar and Andre hurried to find Wu, getting out of sight by every other ghost they passed by. Soon they found him and yelled his name in unison.

"WU !!"

Wu turned around, ready to throw the Aeroblade he had, but stopped instantly as he saw Destiny bleeding like who knows what. He covered his mouth, like Misako.

"What did you do to her...WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER ?!", Misako yelled.

"We didn't do anything ! Please listen to us, we can explain !", Andre yelled back, keeping a safe distance.

They waited for them to explain.

"Destiny and Morro set this all up ! We forgot tho that if the preeminent is out, Destiny will have a bleeding attack. She has a contract to protect Ninjago, but right now it seems like she is doing nothing. They planned to make the preeminent pay for what she has done. Morro said we shall bring her to you. The preeminent will be out soon. It is all an act Morro pulls ! He wants you all to believe that he is still evil. But he isn't evil, since he found out the truth."

"What truth ?", Misako asked them.

"What the preeminent really wants...She doesn't want just 16 realms...she wants everything and Destiny is the key to bring her everywhere, where the Realm Crystal can't. She wants to throw away Morro's mother and use him as her new heart. She deleted our memories and let us believe that Destiny is our enemy, but she isn't. We remembered who we really are ! And Wrayth, Ghoultar, Bansha, Morro and me will help you, if anything gets too serious. These are our orders. Just roll with the acting."

Wu and Misako looked at each other.

"We also planned on freeing Meroi and Garmadon, but since Destiny has to fight for her life now...we can't save anyone."

Their eyes widened.

"Alright...I believe you. Come closer and hand Destiny over. I will try my best to help her. I owe her much...it is time to pay back everything she never got from me...", Wu said.

"I will help you.", Misako said.

The Ghosts neared them slowly and handed her over. Wu gave Misako his Aeroblade and took Destiny from Ghoultar, who held her bridal style.

"Kill us.", Andre told Misako.

"What ?"

"The other ghosts will soon come here. Kill us. Let them believe that we just fought."

Misako nodded and threw the blade at them both. As soon as they came in contact with it, they disappeared into a green mist. Wu and Misako ran onto the boat and brought her inside a room. They got pills, juice and 3 fist aid kids.

"She never lied then...I always thought she lied to me...", Wu whispered.

"She never did. She always wanted to teach you more than the 16 realms, like Garmadon. But you showed her that you don't really care. You showed her that you don't care about her, about the other dimensions and all that and mostly that you don't care what will happen to her. That was the reason for why she started to hate you so much. The reason why the family broke apart and she didn't want to do anything with you anymore. She hated you for everything you did and gave you the fault in everything she had to fix again."

Wu let his head drop.

"I wronged her and now she could die. I am such a horrible brother !"

"I was surprised as Nya told us that the masked person was the whole time Destiny and someone else died in that shop who looked exactly like her.", Misako said.