Part 15 - The pub...

Warning: A little murder scene ! If you don't want to read it skip when the words 'Swung his knife' and start reading again after 'Morro felt something....'

No one's POV with Morro...

After this they made Darko's sister cry (Don't worry they didn't hung her up somewhere. They just ruined her hair and room) and made their way to a pub. In this pub were only gangster and little dumb shitheads. Morro solved the first symbol and then 2 men came and asked him, if he wasn't too young for this pub. And that it isn't a good idea, to come here without any friends. Darko heard everything, took his drink and asked....

"Is there a problem gentlemen ?"

As they saw Darko, they stepped back.

"Is this 'kid' your friend ?"

"Well...what did you call him ?"

"Nothing..."

"Repeat that, please."

"Kid."

"Hold that for me please..."

Darko gave Morro his glass with....WHAT IS IN THERE ?! IT SMELLED HORRIBLE ! AND HOW CAN HE DRINK ?! HE HAS A MASK ON AND DOESN'T PUT IT DOWN !!

"Now listen very closely."

Darko grabbed the man's collar and pressed him against the wall.

"Please don't hurt me !"

"I SAID LISTEN !!"

The man was silent and everybody else stared now at them.

"Call him 'kid' near me ever again...and you are dead by the next morning. I will torture you before I release you with your death. I won't be afraid to do that. You don't know with who you're messing with. DID YOU LITTLE BRAT UNDERSTOOD ME ?!"

"Y-y-yes ! I won't call him ever kid again !"

"Good for you..."

He let the man go, turned around, walked to Morro, took his drink and looked at everyone. He thought for a moment...then he spoke again..

"Dear Gentlemen, you can now mind your own matters. Show is over."

They all turned back and talked again, like nothing ever happened. Morro was impressed. They needed to know him and that's not very wise to mess with Darko. Until well...the men, they seemed new. Darko drank his drink out and ordered one more and a tea for Morro. He took Morro's drink and gave it to him.

"Thanks."

"No problem...Sorry that you needed to see that, but such people piss me off."

"Heh...you know...it didn't hurt me or something..."

"I know, but if you let them talk like that about you, then they think you are meaningless, little, dumb fuck. And show everyone how to....", Darko hesitated.

"How to ?"

"Nevermind that...."

And then it started. Darko got hit with a chair on his back of the head and fell to the ground, the same person, from before. Morro let the cup of tea fall.

"DARKO ! Are you okay ?!"

The others all stared at them again and watched in shock.

"Well, he isn't that strong, eh ?", said the same man who called Morro a 'kid'.