Part 44 - The tomb...

No one's POV...

Morro soon appeared in the cave. His wind kept the water away from him and he was dry.

"There you are, Loverboy~"

Morro chuckled.

"Hello there, Badass~"

She smiled at him softly.

"Did everything went as planned ?"

Destiny nodded.

"They are on their way already, and mad at you."

Morro nodded and clicked his tongue.

"I am gonna be honest...I am nervous..."

Destiny frowned, went to him, lifted his chin up and smiled.

"Leave his body.", she told him softly.

Morro did as told and Destiny gave him a big kiss. He hummed in pleasure and kissed her back, hard. She moaned softly and then they broke apart. They gave themselves some more little kisses, until Lloyd cleared his throat, smiling awkwardly.

"Tick, tock. We don't have much time left. Make your heated love and kissing after we are done and you have the Realm Crystal.", Lloyd said playfully.

Morro smiled at him and turned to Destiny, they started to walk into the cave.

"I like him. It would be my greatest honor to be his future uncle.", Morro whispered the last part to Destiny.

She smiled at him fondly.

"I am glad that you like him."

Morro smiled back at her.

"Fuck the title. My life, dead or not, is not the same without you, Dest. I love you very much. More than that stupid title."

"I could give you a much cooler title anyway~", Destiny purred at him.

He chuckled.

"It would be an honor to have a title from my beloved."

Lloyd rolled his eyes at them, smiling happily at them. They walked for a while until they met the first test. Morro turned to Destiny.

"Any hints ?", he asked.

"I just know one sentence that is for every room. For this room it is...'A Spinjitzu - Master can'."

Morro nodded and looked around.

"A Spinjitzu - Master can....Can what ?"

"It is easy Morro. Spinjitzu."

He nodded in understanding. They then looked both at the sword of sanctuary. It showed the same door, they just went through. Morro looked at it weirdly.

"Strange...It shows the same door we just came through...", he mumbled.

Suddenly a black light appeared and as Morro looked up, he saw a pitch black tornado with blue and black stars.