Part 19 - Angry Darko and an Attacker at Alex...

Still with Nya...Nya's POV...

"You got me.", Destiny (You) said.

"Wow....just...wow."

Darko appeared. He ran to me, grabbed me by the collar and lifted me up.

"DARKO WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!"

"Where is Heiko ?! Where is my brother ?! What have you done to him ?!"

"I didn't do anything ! I just flew the ship ! I don't know ! I swear !"

"What did you thought is that ?!"

Darko's mask came to life and it looked fucking scary.

(Made by the app Animator, owner me. I just wanted to be a little creative on my scary masks and well...this came out of it...)

"A FUCKING GAME ?! TOUCH MY FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS EVER AGAIN AND I WILL KILL YOU ALL !!!!"

"DARKO CALM DOWN ! SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING !!"

Darko glared at me, I cried. He came back to his senses and put me down, gently. He calmed down and looked down.

"I am sorry...I am just worried about him and wanna bring him home..."

"Kai had this idea and said Heiko is related with you, he is easy to break..."

"He isn't. And he doesn't know anything 'cuz I didn't tell him anything."

After a long pause he spoke again...

"Where is my brother ?"

"I think in the free guest room in chains...If you want I can free him later and bring him down...", I offered.

"Please do that..."

"Okay. Destiny I have one last question I guess it is on both of you too..."

"And that is ?"- Darko

"What is it ?"- Destiny

No one's POV with Nya still...

"Why did you ,Darko, wear the mask and what made you to killers ?"

They were both silent. Should they tell ?

"From where did you know that I am a murderer ?", Darko asked impressed.

"Your fight skills, crazy laugh and movements told me that you aren't a Ninja or something, you are something else and after Destiny told us, what she did, I remembered that she moved and fought like you. She was a killer and so you are."

"Damn...She really has her eyes everywhere...."

Nya giggled.

"Well...it's actually very private...I wear the mask, because If I don't... bad things happen...I don't know how to explain...And I became a murderer, because I went in my childhood through shocking, scary stuff. I saved my brothers and sisters by killing on 'instinct' and became after that a psychopath."