Part 5 - The tape - warning

Your POV....

I turned my TV on and my tape recorder. As I did that I pushed the tape inside and pressed on play. What luck I didn't throw that old thing out... I saw Bansha in front of the camera.
Now I just listened...

"Is it on, Andre ?!"

God...how does she sound ?!

"It is, Bansha..."

HOW does Andre sound ?! He sounds like an old man with a voice of a Demon...

"Ok ! Heya, Destiny ! We have bad news... Morro is here. I guess the Green Ninja becoming shit made him go over the edge, over there, huh ? Well...You see...the Preeminent is changing the codes, so you can't get him and us back...I am afraid that she will manipulate Morro for her revenge... I mean he got trained by Wu and all...Morro has no weaknesses and he is powerful and an Elemental Master..."

The camera turned a little and I saw Morro...standing all alone by himself... hanging his head down...

"He is sad and misses you. He told us what happened. You warned him and he didn't listen. We are sorry...for the both of you...", Andre said.

"HEY MORRO ?!"

"WHAT ?!"

"COME HERE WE SEND DESTINY A VIDEO !"

".... That was a bad idea, Bansha..."

"Oh shush you !"

Morro walked to them...He looked at me and waved at me.

"Hey Dest...long time no see...I am sorry I didn't listen...Now I am here...
I will find a way out. I got to. This place makes me go insane... And you can't safe us anymore...I am so sorry !"

His voice changed and Morro hissed in pain, green dust came up...He cried...

'No...I am...Don't cry...'

"Morro...Don't cry. We will help you, no matter what."

"He is right. We are like a big family ! We will find a way out of here !"

Morro stopped crying and looked at them, Thank God... They hugged and then Ghoultar came by.

"They right. We family big. No worry. Ghoultar help you !"

"Thanks guys..."

"You are very welcome."

"Yeah !"

The tape went on. What now came...shocked me...They were in a hiding spot close to the Preeminent.

"I will get Morro ! Destiny could never hurt or kill someone she really cares about !", the Preeminent said.

"Did you hear that ?", whispered Bansha.

"Yeah. We need to warn Dest and Morro.", Andre whispered back.

"Wait ! Look at the Ghost !"

"Cowler..."

"What is the Preeminent doing to him ?!"

"I don't know, but he warned us in the first place..."

"NO ! MASTER PLEASE ! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING !!", the Ghost, Cowler, screamed.

"You tried to warn Morro, about my plan 5 minutes ago. So I will delete ALL your memories and give you some fake ones back."

"NO ! STAY AWAY FROM ME !! LEAVE ME ALONE !!!"

All the Ghosts got now their attention there, except one...Morro. He wasn't there at all.

"NO ! STAY AWAY FROM ME !! LEAVE ME ALONE !!!"