Part 45 - Fun before work...

No one's POV...

The fall was almost feeling like 7 minutes, then they suddenly hit ice and where sliding on it. The slide.

"Whooohooo !!", Lloyd yelled.

"Oi yoi yoi !! Oi yoi yoi !", Morro yelled in a little panic.

"Whooohooohooohooo !! Yeah !!", Destiny screamed in joy.

Lloyd looked forward to Morro.

"Morro ! Relax and have a little bit fun !! Even Destiny has it !"

"Who is the last one at the last riddle may be a slow poke !! I bet cha that it will be Morro ! Our scared - y cat !!!", Destiny screamed from the very back.

She was behind Lloyd and Lloyd was behind Morro, sliding. Destiny stood, like Morro and Lloyd was laying on his tummy.

"Oh you will regret betting that, Dust !! It is on !! I shall defeat you both !!", Morro yelled in joy and amusement.

Destiny passed by, by Morro, with a shit - eating grin.

"Try me Motherfrosker !!!", Destiny yelled playfully.

Lloyd went on his knees and then his feet, staying in a crouched position. Destiny put herself lower down, like she would sky right now and Morro did the same as Destiny.

"Whooo hooo !!", Destiny called.

"Hahaha !!! Whooo !!!", Morro yelled in joy.

"Sounds like someone is having fun, huh Morro ?!", Lloyd called amused.

"You bet I have ! That is even better than everything else I ever experienced in my human life !!"

"Whooo !!", Destiny called again.

Suddenly Lloyd passed by, by Morro. They had three loopings, many curves and then suddenly there was a white wall, out of snow.

"Prepare for impact !! Mayday !! Impact guys !!", Destiny yelled.

And with that she flew through the wall, followed by Lloyd and then Morro. They all left a nice picture of their booty behind. They laid under the snow and suddenly broke through it onto the surface.

"Yeahhaaaa !! That was epic !! Who wants to ride again ?!", Destiny asked and lifted her arm instantly.

Morro and Lloyd did also and all the three laughed together in pure joy.

"Morro lost !!", Lloyd called.

"Traitor...", Morro pouted.

Lloyd and Destiny laughed.

"Oh come on ! You as the loser of this little contest, get a big smoochy !", Destiny chimed in.

Morro broke into a wide grin and stuck out his tongue at Lloyd.

"I get the best, a kiss.", Morro cheered.

And with that Destiny and Morro gave each other a long and big kiss. After that Morro went inside Lloyd's body and possessed him.

"The last riddle ?"

"'To move forward, do not look ahead, to find his resting spot'"

"Oh great...", Morro mumbled.

"Look up or down, I would recommend.", Destiny said cheekily.

"I will do that...", Morro mumbled.

They continued to walk, until Destiny stopped and looked into the ice of the maze. She saw herself, not changed a bit, with Morro in....his human form ! And four kids. Two girls and two boys. Destiny stared at it for a while. They were their children. Hers and Morro's. They all had a green stripe in their hair and either Morro's or her eyes. They all looked so...happy...