Part 3 - Lloyd...

This one is different ! Yay !

No one's POV......

As she almost fell deeper into her thoughts she heard someone call her name.

"Destiny ?! Where are you ?!"

'Oh great...what now ?!'

Destiny sighed.

"On the roof, Lloyd..."

He climbed out of her window and on the roof. He laid next to her, looking at the sky too.

"What are you thinking about ?"

"...Nothing..."

"You know you can tell me...right ?"

"IT ISN'T YOUR BUSINESS !! JUST SHUT UP !!"

Lloyd realized that Destiny got more aggressive than ever. Something was wrong...and he will try to find it out.

"Destiny....What's wrong ?"

"STAY. OUT. OF. THIS. GREEN. FUCKING. NINJA."

"Destiny I mean it. Tell me. I won't tell anyone."

She looked into the sky. Her beautiful dark blue eyes saw some stars and she was thinking about it again...

"Destiny, please let me understand you better. Don't let us think, that you are truly a bad person. Let us understand you. You promised on the island to tell us everything."

"Yeah, so ?! BACK THEN GARMADON WAS STILL THERE !!! BUT NOW ?! LOOK AT YOU AND YOUR STUPID FRIENDS !! YOU BANISHED HIM !! AND I DON'T GIVE A LIVING CRAP, WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT ME NOW !! AND EVEN BACK IN THE PAST !! I DON'T FUCKING CARE !!"

With every word Destiny screamed at him he flinched and tried to make himself very small. He almost started to cry. She was right, but now Lloyd got defensive.

"You know we needed to do that. I didn't like it either, but it was the only thing to safe Ninjago.. And-"

"SHUT UP !! EVERY FUCKING TIME, YOU SAY THAT !! 'IT WAS FOR NINJAGO, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH' !!! IT WASN'T !!! YOU ALL JUST HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM AGAINST ME !! YOU MADE ME LOSE EVERYTHING I LOVED AND LIKED !! EVERYTHING THAT KEPT ME SANE !! EVERYONE I LET TOO CLOSE TO ME, IS FRICKING, FUCKING, SURE AS HELL DEAD !!! AND I HATE YOU FOR ALL THAT ! AND NOW SHUT UP !!"

Lloyd stared at you.

'So, she did love and liked someone people and some things... Then why didn't she show that ?'

She heard this question. She could read minds. (Don't worry ! It's not the only thing you can !)
Destiny started to feel more angered.

"WHY DID YOU LEFT ME HERE TO ROT ?!"

Lloyd flinched at that scream of hers.

"If you did loved and liked...Then why didn't you show us that with crying or mourning ?"

"I SAID SHUT UP ! IT'S ALL HIS FAULT !! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT !! I AM NOT A CRYBABY !!"

"I am sorry..."

Destiny stopped and looked at him. She sighed.

"Sit down. I will tell you SOMETHING. And don't you dare to annoy me."

He nodded and sat next to her. Destiny sighed again and started.

"Long before you existed Garmadon and I understood us very well. We were like kids who didn't had parents. But actually we had. Wu was always alone. We didn't want him near us. We both heard very much adult music and that's why Wu was not allowed to come near us most of times. We heard music that wasn't good for him. I actually tried to stay away from Garmadon as well, but he always wanted to be near me, so with time I let him come to me and play or something. Wu did always the opposite, he wanted to stay away from me. We let Wu hang out with us once and he cried , because we didn't listen his baby music. King of lions to be exactly. We were 8 or 9 years old. We hated this music. The First Spinjitzu Master then came and was the opinion to tell me what I have to do and what not. I protested and said he wanted to. So it is his own fault. Garmadon then said that we warned him that we don't listen to child songs and Wu said he doesn't care. Then we let him. After that his Father believed us and told Wu to stop lying. After he died, we were still departed. We hated Wu and he hated us. As time went by...we both, Wu and me, realized that Garmadon becomes more bad. We decided, because of that, to let our guards down and try to get along together. We actually even loved us from day to day more. We did, with time, everything together. We were all thinking how the hell we did get along without being together in everything. We were unbreakable. With time Garmadon, Wu and I even pranked us every day with something. We had very much fun. Then Garmadon went to Chen and some things changed. We were together and Garmadon became very slowly bad, but when he went to Chen he turned faster bad. We were worried. As he went the first time to Chen...we had problems with having money. So I tried to put a band together. I played guitar and I could sing very good. I wanted Garmadon with me and teached him home some keyboard. Then 3 others came to us. I never met them before. They wanted to join the band if we have still some space there. We let them join in."