Part 24 - Darko...?

No one's POV with Morro...

"Darko ?", Elena asked scared.

"How dare you ?!"

They all flinched and looked at him scared. Mostly Morro.

"Tell me... was it fun to tell them ?! Is that how you thank me, for saving your pathetic lives ?! After all I did for you ?! Is it funny to talk about me, behind my back, without asking ?! Is it great to spread out all my business ?! You know what ? I am done ! That was the last straw ! I hope you enjoyed telling them ! I am leaving ! I don't ever want to see you all again !"

"Darko ! Brother we didn't mean to upset you ! He is Destiny's friend and we thought he should know ! You said it yourself ! Destiny's friends are our friends and we don't keep secrets from each other ! It was a swear !", Drake yelled at him.

"HE BROKE UP WITH HER !!! THEY AREN'T FRIENDS ANYMORE !!!"

They fell all silent. All they could hear was Darko's heavy breathing.

"What ?", Anna said shocked.

"It wasn't meant like that. I wanted to talk with her about it, but she ran away before I could...", Morro explained.

"That means it was an misunderstanding, Darko !", Sabrina yelled at Darko.

"SHUT UP SLUT !!!"

They all, except Darko, gasped. Sabrina had tears in her eyes and suddenly she began to cry. Sabrina stood up, ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Heiko stood up next and ran to the bathroom, to talk with Sabrina, before he did he said something, that would have hurt Darko.

"You Monster."

Alex was the next who stood up. He went to Darko and slapped him across the 'face'.

"Great ! You fucking did it ! The only word that hurt Sabrina ! Are you happy now ?!"

Darko grabbed Alex by the throat and lifted him up. Alex struggled.

"Don't you ever dare to touch me again. You talked about me, behind my back and now you dare to tell me what I did ?! I know what I did ! And I don't care ! You should know that you emotionless freak ! I don't care about you all, so leave me alone !"

They all gasped again and now Alex cried. Darko let Alex fall to the floor and was ready to go.

"Darko how dare you ! Sure we talked about you behind your back and we are sorry ! But that is not fair ! You know why Alex is, how he is ! Also Destiny told us to tell Morro ! She said he will shut up about it ! You know that Alex can't show what he really feels, it was because of his birth ! He got hit as a babyboy ! You just with 1 year ! He has a brain trauma and some things don't work like they should !", yelled Anna at him.

"How about you run crying in a room like you always did ? You coward. Look at you ! You are such an ugly useless piece of shit ! How could I actually safe you all ?! You were all idiots ! No brain and always annoying little shits ! I mean..Oh man... I wish I would have just gotten rid of you all. You are so worthless."

Now everyone cried and Drake ran at him and hit him. One punch, two, three, four... and five. Even Drake cried too much to hit him more.

"I hate you. We all hate you Darko ! You filthy liar ! Get out and never return ! I have had enough of you !"

With that Drake ran away. They all stood up and went away. Darko, Morro and Soul Archer were the only ones left. Darko growled and went out the door. He slammed it shut and he screamed very loud. Nobody cared tho. After 15 minutes they still cried all. Morro didn't know what to do, he called Bansha and Ghoultar. He told them everything and they try to calm the others down. As Morro opened the door he found Darko passed out on the ground. He quickly took him inside and laid him on the couch. 10 more minutes went by and the others came all back into the living room, just to see Darko passed out on the couch. Alex growled like everyone else and didn't give a fuck about him. They talked with each other like Darko, Morro and the other Ghosts didn't even exist. Suddenly...