Part 39 - Conciliation

No one's POV...

The next day was calm...well...at least for the ghosts, except Morro. He was planning on how to approach them now and tell them the truth. Maybe he should show them the video ? Maybe he should just tell them everything ? Would they remember if he would explain to them the truth ? And then he was thinking about Destiny...Could she ever forgive him ? Would she give him again another chance ? Was it too late to say sorry and start anew ? Morro was scared shitless. And then he also thought about the notes he read yesterday. Would she have ever told him about the other kid ? Would she be mad at him for going through her stuff for answers ? Would that be the last straw for her ? Would she leave him if he told her ? So many questions and too little answers !

'I am not gonna back down now ! I have to at least try. No more secrets. No more hiding away things from her. If I am honest with her...maybe she will trust me more. Yeah...that has to be it.'

As Morro looked around he spotted Destiny with Lloyd, outside of his cage, again. Morro was feeling bad for locking Lloyd up. And for calling him a brat. He was just so mad and hurt that Destiny didn't want to speak with him anymore. They both sat on the couch and looked in some book, laughing. Morro crept over so he could listen.

"Oh ! Oh ! Look ! That was Morro as he fell for Garmadon's prank ! Look at this dirty little mini Morro.", Destiny said giggling.

Lloyd chuckled.

"My Dad was mean..."

"No he wasn't. Morro refused his bath for almost two whole weeks and so Garmadon decided to trick him. He lured him inside the bathroom and then pushed Morro into the clean water. Morro was yelping and Garmadon took off Morro's clothes, then washed him with extra soap.", she chuckled.

Lloyd laughed at that.

"Wow ! How did he like that ?"

"Morro was one whole day a pouty little baby. So Garmadon and I treated him like a baby. Wu laughed at us when we baby - talked to Morro. Morro just gave an helpless look at Wu, pouting that he didn't help him out. These times were perfect...", Destiny sighed.

Lloyd lost his smile, like Morro who had smiled at her from behind.

"I wish we would be like that again...Morro, Wu, Garmadon, Bansha, Ghoultar, Andre, Wrayth and me...a family again...With Meroi, my long gone sister, you and your annoying friends. A whole family...nothing missing...nothing too much...But it'll never happen. This is a dream, I always wished to come true."

Lloyd looked at Destiny.

"Why don't you try to bring them all together again ?"

"Lloyd...Wu hates me. Morro hates Wu. The ghosts lost their memories. Garmadon is banished. My sister is nowhere to be found. You don't know me. Kai is trying to force me into a relationship with himself. The others...I don't know...sometimes I have a feeling that they hate me since I showed up. And Meroi...she is long dead because of what had happened to her. She became a monster. Everything is torn apart. I have no place to be. I am a nobody, Lloyd."

Morro and Lloyd stared at Destiny. Morro got angry and made a mistake...opening his mouth.

"Don't say that. You are not a nobody. You are everything, Dest. You have a place, you just didn't found it for now. I am sure you will find it soon tho. Even if that means to leave us.", Morro said.