Part 26 - The truth...

Flashback Anastasia's POV....

I was on my way home, to you. I bought what we needed and I was running 5 minutes late. As I was just 4 minutes away...someone grabbed me and pulled me into a dark alley. I was scared out of my mind until I heard the voice of...him....Quiver...

"Hey there Anastasia. My, my aren't you sexy tonight."

I was afraid. I hit him in his face and he winced. I tried to run, but he grabbed me again.

"You goddamn bitch !"

"Let me go !"

I was about to scream your name, but he knew and put a hand over my mouth.

"Now, now. We don't want your boyfriend getting into this beautiful mess. Right ? We don't want him hurt or bleeding out somewhere, while I fuck you numb, right in front of him. Do we ?"

I was scared. I just wanted to go home and tell you everything. But I didn't want you hurt or dead either. I bit him and he screamed. I ran until he yelled behind me...

"If you go now, your boyfriend will get punished tomorrow !"

I stopped dead in my tracks, turned around and cried. He just grinned.

"Don't hurt him."

"I won't, if you fuck me....tonight."

I was scared, shocked and disgusted, but in order to keep you safe....I agreed. He took my phone and destroyed it, so no one can call me and I can't call anybody also. I guessed that you will search for me and you may find me. That you will come in and punch him or that you don't ever find it out. I was afraid that you would break up with me. I was hurt that I had to cheat on you...that I betrayed you, but I couldn't just stand there and risk your life also. As I came home and you stood there, your back to me... I thought you didn't hear me. So I tried to sneak in our bedroom. But you noticed.

"Where the hell were you ?"

Your tone was all that told me that you were more than just pissed at me. I thought you just worried too much and you didn't find out. I tried to not break down and tell you. You couldn't see my face, so you wouldn't know if I lie or not.

"I met a friend and we talked a lot, I am sorry honey. Won't happen again."

"Why didn't you call or text me ?"

"I lost my phone..."

You didn't say anything. I thought you just believed me until I heard you sneering and growling.

"LIAR."

I was startled and backed away.

"W-what do you m-mean ?"

"I saw you ! YOU DARE TO BETRAY ME ?! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WRONG ?! IS IT BECAUSE WE NEVER HAD 'IT' BEFORE ?! IS THAT IT ?! IS IT JUST THE SEX YOU WANT ?! I SAW YOU AND QUIVER AND YOU DARE TO LIE AND BETRAY ME ?! AFTER ALL I FUCKING DID FOR YOU ?!"

I was hurt by what you said. I decided I explain myself before it escalates.

"M-Max...let me explain."

"NO ! NO MORE LIES ! I CAN'T HEAR IT ANYMORE ! ALL YOU EVER TOLD ME WERE LIES ! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!"

"It was not what you think !"

"SHUT UP !"

"Max please let me expl-!"

As I tried to explain and get through you...you slapped me across the face. I fell to the ground gasping. As I looked at you...I knew you won't listen. Your face was filled with hate, disgust, judgment and....pain. You turned around. I tried again.