Part 23 - Darko's dark secret...

Warning: A picture with blood and also a scary little back story. Right at the beginning.

No one's POV with Morro...

"Attacked ? From who ?", asked Morro.

They all looked at each other.

"From demons.", Alex said.

"What ? That is impossible !", Morro said.

"It is the truth tho ! We lived 7 months together, happy and carefree. One night we heard screaming from Darko's room. It was a scream of pain...", Hector said.

BEGINNING OF BRUTALITY !!!

In the past with Hector talking...

We played games until 1 AM. Darko mostly beated us in the games. He was 8 years old at that time, Alex was 3 months younger than him, Anna was 6 months younger than Darko, Drake, Heiko and I were 7 years old Sabrina and Hannah 6 years old Penelope and Gerald were 5 years old, and Elena, the youngest of us was 4 years old. We played tic tack toe. After Darko saw how late it was, he tucked us all in bed and we all went sleeping. But we awoke to a loud scream of pain from Darko.

"ARGH ! STOP PLEASE !"

It was 3 AM. We were scared for our big brother, took a weapon with us and ran to his door. The door was locked and Alex kicked it open with force. He was always strong. We ran inside, but saw no one except Darko twitching in his sleep. We all went closer and saw blood everywhere. On his floor, blanket, pillow, face and on his pyjama. It wasn't just a little blood, it was a ton of it. He mumble - screamed and we saw his mouth was sewn shut and formed to a big smile too. We were shocked. We tried to wake him up.

"Darko ? Darko wake up !"- Sabrina

"It is a nightmare !"- Alex

"You hurt yourself ! Wake up !"- Drake

We let Elena stand back, it was just in case but as we saw that, we were glad we did. But she saw it anyways, because she sneaked up between all of us and she screamed.

"DARKO !!! WHAT HAPPENED ?! BROTHER !!! AAAAAAHHHHH !!!"

Darko jumped up then in fear and we all gasped. All of the girls screamed in horror and we, the boys, almost blacked out.

"Hm mhmhmn......?!"

Darko tried to talk to us, but he soon realized that he can't talk. He brought his hand up to his mouth and felt over it. He was so shocked and terrorized that he jumped back and fell out of his bed. He felt the stitches. But that wasn't the only thing we saw. He looked blindly in the complete other direction. He lost his eyes. There were just the holes left and his eyelids. We soon saw the things which did that to him. A needle with seam and blood on it and a little scissors with blood on it.